• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Viivlamore is on 92.9 right now!!

Wurider05

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Thanks! So you were like a jock huh? Lol..nice!

Actually I was more like a late 80s version of Randall "Pink" Floyd from Dazed & Confused. I was the school paper photographer, music editor, had a band, but was a 4yr letterman too. Had tons of friends, but caught flack from the jocks for hanging with the creative crowd and caught flack from the creative crowd for hanging with the jocks. Naturally I parlayed that into real estate, where being the node connecting unrelated groups of people is highly advantageous :ninja:

• Like 1

Just now, hazer said:

Actually I was more like a late 80s version of Randall "Pink" Floyd from Dazed & Confused. I was the school paper photographer, music editor, had a band, but was a 4yr letterman too. Had tons of friends, but caught flack from the jocks for hanging with the creative crowd and caught flack from the creative crowd for hanging with the jocks. Naturally I parlayed that into real estate, where being the node connecting unrelated groups of people is highly advantageous :ninja:

Haha nice...you can please some of the jocks all of the time and all of the geeks some of the time, but you can't please both all the time...

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haha nice...you can please some of the jocks all of the time and all of the geeks some of the time, but you can't please both all the time...