• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Had we offered MORE than THREE 1sts for Boogie would have made you feel??

Admin

How would you feel? He's not a leader nor is he a high character guy and he probably doesn't fit in well with Dwight in the paint... however, putting all of that aside there literally wouldn't be a team in the league who could rebound, defend and score in the paint like we could have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

Dunno, Our offense seems already to suffer with one big post presence.... if Dwight were himself a better passer, maybe. But both of those take up so much space, further narrowing driving lanes. I'd have been more inclined to making Dwight part of the deal.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I want no part of Cousins.   He and Davis just put up huge numbers together against the Rockets and lost by 30.   Lou Williams hitting 7 3s.  

I think Cousins and Davis are going to be really good together.  However, basketball is a team game and wings are going to destroy the Pelicans for the rest of the year.

They just started Solomon Hill and E'Twaun Moore and gave 25 minutes to Dante Cunningham.  Of course they gave up 54 points to Houston's three reserve wings and combo guards.  

43 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think Cousins and Davis are going to be really good together.  However, basketball is a team game and wings are going to destroy the Pelicans for the rest of the year.

They just started Solomon Hill and E'Twaun Moore and gave 25 minutes to Dante Cunningham.  Of course they gave up 54 points to Houston's three reserve wings and combo guards.  

They also just lost their newly received asset in Casspi to a broken thumb. I thought he was going to be very valuable for them in terms of spacing the floor and knocking down some threes.

But yea - I am glad we didn't trade valuable pieces for Cousins. I think he is a great player, but he doesn't really fit what we need at all, so there isn't a reason to trade the pieces and take on a risky player like him in terms of attitude.

37 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I don't think we would want Boogie anyway ... he is a huge headache ... locker room problem and a horrible attitude.  

Our nice guys mentality has gotten us swept out of the playoffs in back to back seasons.