• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Dwight Howard can't stay in the game when Amir Johnson goes out, his failure to defend on the perimeter with every other perimeter player being beat off the dribble will result in an easy Celtics run.

I know how you hate Dwight, but darn man this is getting out of control.  

• Like 3

Dennis forces things all game long and IT is in his head...again.  Dennis shoots something like 4-16 in...stop me if you have heard this before...another Hawks blowout loss.

7 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I know how you hate Dwight, but darn man this is getting out of control.  

It's not out of control. Dwight Howard's failure to defend well on the perimeter when the Celtics play 5 out is going to result in a brains beating in when he's in. He will be at a minimum, -15 in this game, maybe -20 or -25. And any plays called for him will get snuffed out and stopped by Horford.

4 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

It's hard to watch us play at times but at least we get LW3 gamethreads!

Indeed. I have gone to one game all season.  I've been asking 'what's my motivation'. The yoyo season has me not as motivated.

Thank God for @lethalweapon3 game threads.

A glimpse for us as to too why teams do indeed play their draft picks during a regular season game. Maybe the home stretch for the playoffs will actually put what we drafted on the floor. Well tonight at least its Prince out there a good bit and its working. Go Hawks!!

• Like 2

Even with just a touch of home brewing towards an overly or not so overly physical Dwight, well, pounding the glass counts for a lot and guess who knows it? Other stuff going on tonight but in the playoffs ahead it really will help to own the glass. History is on the side of that. Boards are ours tonight so we can definitely hang on to that (ok a small pun for Dwight's sake). A very good and needed win.