• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hawks will happily take that bonus. Done did.

Chris Forsberg @ESPNForsberg

a844112d260cde9e07395ac5c503f369_normal.

IT's putting on his warm-ups so his night is likely over at 19 points. His 43-game streak with 20+ points should end vs. Hawks.

yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7 

@Spud2Nique I think you asked about the previous record, it was Havlicek 1971-72.

~lw3

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

@Spud2Nique I think you asked about the previous record, it was Havlicek 1971-72.

~lw3

Hated Hondo and his Hawks killing bank shot decades ago almost as much as IT's charging/ref loving ass these days. But then Hondo avoided the media compared to the all mighty midget who I want to see knocked cross eyed permanently. Thinking this gives Hondo a human decency pass on this one. But then again he did wear Green so I still do hate him as well. 

At this point, let's just see what happens in the playoffs. I was ready to write this team off (and that's saying something, I'm a mad homer), but this game showed what a motivated Dwight can do. Keep your cool, Dwight!

We need Ersan and Prince to play well down the stretch, then we've got a punchers chance.

Edit: Also, told y'all Prince is a baller! I've been his biggest fan from day one, I seen bright things for him. Love the way he passes, has a real feel for the game.

Also, Prince, I'd dump the GF if you gave me a call. K thx.

Edited by TheFuzz
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Isaiah Thomas is crying that he didn't get any calls lmfao.

Sometimes launching yourself into a defender is not considered a defensive violation. Hard to believe, right?

• Like 1

Why can't we get this type of defensive effort more often than not.

Good win, must ein against the Seltics on their floor.

Dennis manned up tonight, kept his emotions in check and was a leader. Solid defense on IT - streak busted, aahaaa.

Taurean Prince filled the stat sheet - more minutes please.

Dwight was feasting until he got ejected.

Moment of the night - here Al..... take this shove. Lololololol.

Would like to say even with flaws the strategy this summer was on full display tonight. A win using an overpowering glass ownership game. And gee whiz Prince was pretty damn good himself for a low minute rookie. Bud does have some good/great ideas, just need to bring his coaching up to par to match. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Dennis forces things all game long and IT is in his head...again.  Dennis shoots something like 4-16 in...stop me if you have heard this before...another Hawks blowout loss.

You were saying?