• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

Always gotta give Baze props in the rare event he has a great game.  When he does the Hawks are hard to beat.  Bud just needs to find a nice rhythm with the wing minute distribution now that he appears to believe Prince is an actual NBA player.  Had the presence of mind knowing he could pile up boards on the Cs.

And somebody tell Anna to tell Al to sit his ass down, she appears to wear the pants in their relationship.  Then sit her ass down with him.  Celtic fans' reaction to his great game and soft guy act should be fun.  I like that Jaylen Brown kid though despite his draws-length shorts.

Shame on me for predicting a bad loss.  This team is cray.  Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Always gotta give Baze props in the rare event he has a great game.  When he does the Hawks are hard to beat.  Bud just needs to find a nice rhythm with the wing minute distribution now that he appears to believe Prince is an actual NBA player.  Had the presence of mind knowing he could pile up boards on the Cs.

And somebody tell Anna to tell Al to sit his ass down, she appears to wear the pants in their relationship.  Then sit her ass down with him.  Celtic fans' reaction to his great game and soft guy act should be fun.  I like that Jaylen Brown kid though despite his draws-length shorts.

Shame on me for predicting a bad loss.  This team is cray.  Let's Go.

Relationship?

Hmmmm...

The NBA said in a statement later Monday that Howard should not have been tossed for hanging on the rim. The league said the technical should have been ruled "non-unsportsmanlike" and should not count toward an automatic ejection.

:-)

"I just feel like we played hard enough," Bradley said. "In the second half they played harder than us. They punked us."

Hopefully Bembry will get more minutes throughout the next games. He plays as smart as a rookie can play. 

Prince should also get more minutes with his effort. 

All around great effort by the team.

Dennis shut IT down big time. Went right at him and hustled over every screen. Also played exceptionally well and calm on offense. With 0 to 1 turnover.

Millsap had a tough offensive night but was right there on help defense every time. 

Howard was a force out there. He couldn't be stopped by a c. The only one stopping him was yet again he himself. Still great game by him. Shoved hoeford with one arm out of the garden. 

Wings all with respectable performances nothing great imo from either of them but good enough to make the team better.

• Like 4

1. Where's all the Thomas lovers who said he was a supahstar who'd kill us in the playoffs?  Huh?  I told yall his schtick is regular season fool's gold.  Playoff basketball kills that gimicky nonsense.

B. Dennis was in that chick's head all game long.  Him emphatically helping Thomas up after that 1 play was psychological gold.  Loved it.

3. kg03 was killin Alice last nite!  Killin 'em.  Supes would not approve.

"See, he doesn't want the ball 'cause he's scared."  "#42 sucks.  He has to give it to the little guy 'cause he can't shoot."  Father o' tha year, baybee.

4. Please, please, please let us face BOS in rnd 1.  Did I say please?

E. It appears Howard actually has the skrength of 10 men.  When he gently shoved Alice, wHorford backpeddled as if he'd been broadsided by a dump truck.  Him crying to Lauren, then acting all tough when all 9 other players were in between he and Howard was ultra cute.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Lurker said:

Isaiah Thomas is crying that he didn't get any calls lmfao.

And he still scored the majority of his points at the line.  Maybe he wouldn't need to cry if he didn't miss 15 of 21 shots.

• Like 2

• Moderators

In addition to Dwight's "ejection" (not the technical, just the ejection) being pretend-rescinded, I couldn't count last night. That tech was only his 11th unrescinded tech, meaning he'll be available to play versus Dallas on Wednesday. Five more before any suspensions kick in.

~lw3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I thought the shove was a good thing.   Just sending a message.  Not hurting anyone but not backing down.   If this team could develop an attitude and keep it that would really help.  

I agree 100%. This team really needed an edge and Dwight asserting himself seemed to energize the team. It's time we stop faulting Dwight for not being a super mobile stretch 5 and start to realize his strength and physical nature in the paint is a MAJOR advantage. His physicality set the tone. I don't even mind the techs and/or the occasional 'message' being sent. I just hope they keep this up for the rest of the season.

• Like 4