• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

If this team could develop an attitude and keep it that would really help.  

If that attitude could permit through the team and give us close to four quarters of defensive intensity most nights we would be fighting for second seed right now. Hope we bottled some of this good stuff and use it every game moving forward. This is what it takes to consistently win big games and certainly to advance in the post season.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

If they do that, it's a testament to how awful the SEC is.

Honestly though, I have a feeling there won't be many SEC teams in.  The narrative is that the ACC is so great (I question that some) so the committee may overreact to that.

There will be four in. There's four in comfortably right now. Maybe 5. Right now I'd say the maybe is Vanderbilt but if Georgia beats Arkansas without their best player they'll hop right into the conservation with a win over Vanderbilt (I think).

Which again, is absolutely crazy. I don't expect it to happen.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Thomas said:

If that attitude could permit through the team and give us close to four quarters of defensive intensity most nights we would be fighting for second seed right now. Hope we bottled some of this good stuff and use it every game moving forward. This is what it takes to consistently win big games and certainly to advance in the post season.  

I think it's offensive intensity too.   Honestly you can tell the games that are going to go south because the first few minutes of the game the guys just lazily pass the ball around the perimeter and no one even thinks of making a move to score.   This is why Hardaway stands out so much on this team.   At least he tries to score and has handles.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This is why Hardaway stands out so much on this team.   At least he tries to score and has handles.

Agreed. If we can hang on to him that so called questionable trade for him will look very unquestionable.  Two second rounders came our way from that to boot.

On 2/27/2017 at 10:37 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

There is a story behind him giving the Jersey to the 'Atlanta Fan'.  Can't believe he got grief from the National media for slighting the kid in the green shirt.