• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dennis being benched

thecampster

• Premium Member
On 3/8/2017 at 11:29 AM, kurupt said:

How often do we need to discuss Howard not being a good option on offense? All he can reliably and somewhat efficiently do is putbacks, dunks and alley hoops. He is a shit post-up players. And, as was already mentioned several times: Howard is amongst the players with the most post touches in the league already. He is getting pretty much the kind and number of shots he should be getting.

As for Millsap: as long as Schröder has a better eFG% and TS% and fewer "off-nights" (4/12 outings and worse) it is absolutely okay for him to take a few more shots.

We don't even need to talk about the other options on this team.

As for the comparison to Chris Paul: every player is unique. Most players in the league (if not all) are not Chris Paul. ALso, the dude has never been to a Conference Final in his career somwhow despite playing on decent teams and being hailed as a PF god by many. If his style of play is so desirable, how can that be?

Image result for Change the subject gif

21 hours ago, Bankingitbig said:

Section V-Stoppage of Timing Devices
b. The timing devices shall be stopped:
(1) During the last minute of the first, second and third periods following a successful field goal attempt.
(2) During the last two minutes of regulation play and/or overtime(s) following a successful field goal attempt.

Section II-Starting and Stopping of 24-Second Clock
b. On a throw-in, the 24-second clock shall start when the ball is legally touched on the court by a player.

Game clock will run if there is more than 2:00 left in the fourth quarter, but shot clock will not run until a player touches the ball on a throw-in. Thus, I am ok with Dennis letting the ball roll when we are leading and there is more than 2:00 left in the fourth. In this scenario, he is letting extra time run off the clock while we are leading without impacting our shot clock.

But he's not doing this all the time when the game clock is running.  He's does it sometimes after stoppages of play, when the clock is stopped and the other team is down the court.  So the game clock isn't going to start until he touches the ball.

The first time this bites him in the butt, the fan base and the coach are going to erupt.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But he's not doing this all the time when the game clock is running.  He's does it sometimes after stoppages of play, when the clock is stopped and the other team is down the court.  So the game clock isn't going to start until he touches the ball.

The first time this bites him in the butt, the fan base and the coach are going to erupt.

Bud can't have simply overlooked this and I doubt he puts up with Dennis doing it when told not to do it.  I'm chalking it up to Bud being on board with the general concept even if Dennis is doing after stoppages when Bud might not be as enthusiastic.

vor 4 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

Image result for Change the subject gif

Were you on vacation in Trollheim? Can't say I missed you.

As for "changing the subject": look at the OPs post. I only see you not providing anything of substance yet again. Go back were you were the last months, we enjoyed the time without you.