• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Spud2Nique: "I'm told dart..."

I just don't appreciate the implication that Bud doesn't throw darts. Just doesn't sit well with me....piss him off and he'll throw more than darts...

IMG_9184.JPG

IMG_9185.JPG

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

Yeah, I should've known it comes from a place of unhappiness and you don't really mean it @NBASupes

In situations like this I should be more sensitive and gentle of others while thinking to myself, "WWAD? (What Would Alice Do?)"

WWAD?

If Alice was on the Squawk, he would meekly accept a beating from other posters when things got into the most important part of the season.  After the season, he would jump ship to DaSellticsRulz forums posting "Celtic Pride!!!!" with a  *#$&-ton of Shamrocks.  This type of blatant pandering woudl initially earn him a warm reception from the Boston fans on that forum.

A couple weeks later his agent would post here saying, "Please find the attached Alice form letter thanks to the fans post.  Consider yourself lucky he deigned to say goodbye at all.  The guys in Boston are going to love him."  Then he would bring weak sauce posts to the DaSellticsRulz forum all season to the point where increasing numbers of posters want to see the mods lay down the ban hammer.  The Selltics mods would do so but can't stop themselves from staring at pictures of those tight, tight Celtic shorts long enough to actually do it.

7faefc446681480304cf609b84885538.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, AHF said:

WWAD?

If Alice was on the Squawk, he would meekly accept a beating from other posters when things got into the most important part of the season.  After the season, he would jump ship to DaSellticsRulz forums posting "Celtic Pride!!!!" with a  *#$&-ton of Shamrocks.  This type of blatant pandering woudl initially earn him a warm reception from the Boston fans on that forum.

A couple weeks later his agent would post here saying, "Please find the attached Alice form letter thanks to the fans post.  Consider yourself lucky he deigned to say goodbye at all.  The guys in Boston are going to love him."  Then he would bring weak sauce posts to the DaSellticsRulz forum all season to the point where increasing numbers of posters want to see the mods lay down the ban hammer.  The Selltics mods would do so but can't stop themselves from staring at pictures of those tight, tight Celtic shorts long enough to actually do it.

This looks like something I would post, AH.  You should be afraid, very afraid.