• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

59 minutes ago, AHF said:

WTF? I had never seen that before.

She was ill.

CNN) -- In what was a bizarre, disturbing scene at Wimbledon, Serena Williams withdrew from her doubles match with sister Venus Williams on Tuesday due to a viral illness.

"I thought I could rally this morning, because I really wanted to compete, but this bug just got the best of me," Serena Williams said in a written statement.

The Women's Tennis Association said in a release that Serena Williams, a five-time Wimbledon champion at doubles, had a viral illness.

During warmups Tuesday, Williams stumbled around the court and looked disoriented. She had trouble catching balls thrown to her.

Following the warmup, a tournament doctor examined her on the bench, at one point taking her blood pressure. During the 11-minute break, Williams put her head in her hands and appeared to cry.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

WTF? I had never seen that before.

Ah man, @JayBirdHawk knows she was ill and still makes fun?  Then posts this weird 3-word-across article so we all get vertigo tryna read it?

Sheesh.  Savage.

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Another 2nd round exit from the Cavs is fine because we'd probably actually win a game and hopefully guys like Ersan, Dwight, Dennis, Hump would make some hard fouls.   

Causing some astonished crybaby faces would help ease the pain of our exit at least.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ah man, @JayBirdHawk knows she was ill and still makes fun?  Then posts this weird 3-word-across article so we all get vertigo tryna read it?

Sheesh.  Savage.

"Ill" is not the last excuse people come up with for drunk.  

(I have no knowledge of what happened only that the level of play in that video isn't up to what I think Serena could have done at age 8.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

"Ill" is not the last excuse people come up with for drunk.  

(I have no knowledge of what happened only that the level of play in that video isn't up to what I think Serena could have done at age 8.)

Isn't that from around the time when it was discovered she had a major illness though?  I haven't watched but I recall her having some sporadic play before they figured out she was really sick.  Like life-threateningly sick.

IOW, you should feel really bad now for calling her a drunk.  SMDH  Typical AHF

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Isn't that from around the time when it was discovered she had a major illness though?  I haven't watched but I recall her having some sporadic play before they figured out she was really sick.  Like life-threateningly sick.

IOW, you should feel really bad now for calling her a drunk.  SMDH  Typical AHF

No she wasn't ill I think ur thinking of Venus. I can see how you would think that two black sisters look like one another...but then again you prolly think Mike Tyson looks like Big Baby Glen Davis don't you? 

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No she wasn't ill I think ur thinking of Venus. I can see how you would think that two black sisters look like one another...but then again you prolly think Mike Tyson looks like Big Baby Glen Davis don't you? 

No, Serena is the one who got sick.  You're just trying to make AH not feel so bad for being sooo insensitive.

ATLANTA HAWK FANS EXCITED:

"WE'RE GETTING OUR OWN D LEAGUE TEAM NEXT YEAR !"

Wonderful news.  Problem is, we didn't know that, a year early, we would

have our very own D League team, right here in Atlanta!

Welcome to reality.  We have some very good, border line great, D League

players right here in big A.

Last night in DC, Hawks were almost a decent team for three quarters.  Problem

was, they play four quarters, not three.

Ersan replaced Paul and did well, for a replacement for our one all star. 

Dennis continues his meltdown. 

There is enough fault to give everyone a share.  Losing is contagious and

all the Hawks have come down with a severe case.

• Like 3

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Thomas said:

Jeez, enough of the sky is falling downward spiral stuff, think I'll just take it down several notches and put on the Allman Brothers at Fillmore East.

You wasted words will never be heard.   Go on home and watch it on TV.

• Like 1