• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm just tired

DJlaysitup

2 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

Did anybody catch Dunleavy stealing the ball and missing the fast break layup?  We all just laughed.  

He literally got scared to go in. Smh.

5 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I haven't been watching, but that's because the minute the Hawks got Dwight, I knew it was going to be painful to see. When they traded Korver for seemingly no reason, they lost whatever enthusiasm I had for the season. 

But, there was a reason... Cleveland needed help. Just like Bud was nice enough to help SA land LaMarcus.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

What did you lose a bet on? Lol.

I bet that Bud had no intention of cutting Patterson or Ryan Kelly in order to sign an impact guy that some other team cuts.  I didn't address the circumstance of what happens if Patterson or Kelly are the ones who cut ties with the team so Patterson opted out and Bud signed Jose Calderon.  Now I think that Calderon doesn't really qualify as an impact guy either but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt on that one in spite of his woeful 6.4 PER (worst on the current roster for this season).

Next time I'll have to get more into the requirement that Bud actually cut the player and what it means to be an impact signing. Is it really impact if he is not playing before he comes here, is terrible once he comes here and can't displace Delaney -- one of the worst players in the NBA this season -- from the rotation?  (They are averaging basically the same minutes per game since Calderon was acquired.)

Hey - I was happy to see us try to add talent and was therefore fine doing the avatar flip until we are bounced from the playoffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I bet that Bud had no intention of cutting Patterson or Ryan Kelly in order to sign an impact guy that some other team cuts.  I didn't address the circumstance of what happens if Patterson or Kelly are the ones who cut ties with the team so Patterson opted out and Bud signed Jose Calderon.  Now I think that Calderon doesn't really qualify as an impact guy either but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt on that one in spite of his woeful 6.4 PER (worst on the current roster for this season).

Next time I'll have to get more into the requirement that Bud actually cut the player and what it means to be an impact signing. Is it really impact if he is not playing before he comes here, is terrible once he comes here and can't displace Delaney -- one of the worst players in the NBA this season -- from the rotation?  (They are averaging basically the same minutes per game since Calderon was acquired.)

Hey - I was happy to see us try to add talent and was therefore fine doing the avatar flip until we are bounced from the playoffs.

Was this a behind the scenes bet? Cuz when I lose it seems like everyone and their moms hear about it. Lol.

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Was this a behind the scenes bet? Cuz when I lose it seems like everyone and their moms hear about it. Lol.

Nope, I think it was in the Lamar /Kelly threads.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope, I think it was in the Lamar /Kelly threads.

I guess you guys only wake me up for the important meetings..ala Georgie Cantstandya..:-|