• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

17 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Man sometimes you start to make some good points and then you go and say something like this.....

giphy.gif

You should probably just keep Al out of your arguments because that's when things tend to get a little delusional.

Lmao...I swear that's the exact face I made when I read the Horford/Nique thing. Lol.

• Moderators

I had the same reaction but in fairness it isn't like we've had a bunch of world beaters since Nique.  You are talking Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Smith, Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Mookie Blalock, and Paul Millsap.  

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I had the same reaction but in fairness it isn't like we've had a bunch of world beaters since Nique.  You are talking Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Smith, Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Mookie Blalock, and Paul Millsap.  

You forget about me...

IMG_9406.GIF

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

The Twon-a-Tron.  How could I forget?

These three could factor in a bit as well but it leaves me feeling a lil naucious..

IMG_9407.JPG

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Nah, f that.  It was an incorrect statement and you know it.  The only reason I didn't respond is because I didn't want to dignify it.

Frankly (can I call you Frankly), I'm starting to think he gets off on folks chiding him for the Al stuff.

Consider this an intervention.  I'm no longer feeding his habit.  If you truly care about his well-being, you'll do the same.  Then again, you are a pretty cold-hearted bastid so maybe you don't actually care?

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, f that.

I thought this was about AHF misspelling Blaylock....:-|

Please don't bandz a make me dance...:-|

Correcting a mod causes perspiration..

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I thought this was about AHF misspelling Blaylock....:-|

Please don't bandz a make me dance...:-|

Correcting a mod causes perspiration..

You know what didn't get past me?  The fact that you tried to use a response to my post to correct @AHF's spelling.  Sneaky, sneaky Spud2.  Hey, if you wanna war with a mod, go ahead and try.  Don't try to make me the middleman.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You know what didn't get past me?  The fact that you tried to use a response to my post to correct @AHF's spelling.  Sneaky, sneaky Spud2.  Hey, if you wanna war with a mod, go ahead and try.  Don't try to make me the middleman.

Lmao...meanwhile at the control center is AHF...

IMG_9408.GIF

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, f that.  It was an incorrect statement and you know it.  The only reason I didn't respond is because I didn't want to dignify it.

Frankly (can I call you Frankly), I'm starting to think he gets off on folks chiding him for the Al stuff.

Consider this an intervention.  I'm no longer feeding his habit.  If you truly care about his well-being, you'll do the same.  Then again, you are a pretty cold-hearted bastid so maybe you don't actually care?

Shirley, I'm the exact cold-hearted bastid that will point out that Al is in the conversation post-Nique.  

On a less happy note, I also misspelled freaking Mookie Blaylock's name.  For that I'll take my paddling.

thats-a-paddlin.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AHF said:

Yeah, I definitely agree but to say Al was "by far" better than those guys is a major stretch.  You could argue for any of those guys being the next best behind 'Nique for different reasons.

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You forget about me...

IMG_9406.GIF

We got a winner right here!  Good call.  The shimmy + pout face = greatness.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Yeah, I definitely agree but to say Al was "by far" better than those guys is a major stretch.  You could argue for any of those guys being the next best behind 'Nique for different reasons.

I 100% agree but grading on the curve there since he also believes that Al Horford is far better than prime Karl Malone.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmao...meanwhile at the control center is AHF...

IMG_9408.GIF

As long as I take you with me, I'm fine with it.  BWAHAHHAAHHA

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Shirley, I'm the exact cold-hearted bastid that will point out that Al is in the conversation post-Nique.  

On a less happy note, I also misspelled freaking Mookie Blaylock's name.  For that I'll take my paddling.

thats-a-paddlin.jpg

Hey man, what you do in the privacy of your own home is nobody's business.

And screw Mookie anyway.

4 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

The shimmy + pout face = greatness.

No truer statement has ever been uttered.

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

I 100% agree but grading on the curve there since he also believes that Al Horford is far better than prime Karl Malone.  

You know we're all gonna have a good laugh about this one day at the mental institution.... I'm slowly headed there already.

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You know we're all gonna have a good laugh about this one day at the mental institution.... I'm slowly headed there already.

This season has been such a driving force. Jeez.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

We got a winner right here!  Good call.  The shimmy + pout face = greatness.

Al is far better to me. His impact, winning and quality is higher than any other Hawk since Nique. The greatest winner in Atlanta Hawks history. Not including St. Louis

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Al is far better to me. His impact, winning and quality is higher than any other Hawk since Nique. The greatest winner in Atlanta Hawks history. Not including St. Louis

Phillip-Jay-Fry-Is-Shocked-But-Not-That-

• Like 3