• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Another first-round exit, this time as a favored seed, could have I.T. pondering just how long he and Al Green should stay together.

Lol, Vintage Lethal.

Celtics on a B2B, Hawks have everyone dressing except Thabo (Baze is probable, Delaney is negligible).  Hawks by 5.

• Like 1

That was beautiful lw3!! The way you wrapped it up..it's honestly my dream come true. Celtics will always be our rivals. Why not another few meetings after this one. 

GO HAWKS!!!

ps I'd love to hold any Celts team in any era to 83 points but in 2k I trust! They basically instilled @lethalweapon3's defensive game plan to perfection by holding them to 40% fg.  Force IT into tough shots as a result and aforementioned.

IMG_9422.JPG

IMG_9423.JPG

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9425.JPG

IMG_9426.JPG

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Bulls and Pacers need to win.  Boston needs to kick this team while they are down.

Yes on the first thing no on the second....:-| Hi, I'm losing my mind. Thanks Hawks.

Yeah I guess we had a fairly decent offensive output in the first half with seventy one points. Already out rebounding them by double digits. So those rebounds do count too I suppose. 

• Like 1