• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

I'm starting to get excited for the playoffs!

Agree, weird team that wins against a lot of odds and could really win in the playoff enviroment.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Yep. Dennis needs to go. He isn't anything more than a slightly better version of Reggie Jackson.

Yes, I know you were talking about Howard, but Dennis isn't a starter on a really good team.

Dennis and Dwight might need new homes if they can't by into the system.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Moose really forcing me to change my overall attitude towards him today. Wow Bucknell.

I've always liked Moose, his biggest issue was with coach Bud. Bud played him too much and put him in situations that didn't really utilize his strengths. He should never be your first big off the bench but he certainly can be a solid contributor. 

• Like 2

Just now, JTB said:

I can agree with this but with howard on the floor vs tristian cavs know that they are at a disadvantage.

Its all about matchups no need to call out howard because of your personal unnecessary dislike...when howard is playing well and is contributing you never mention it. Therefore your "negative comments" have no meaning.

Yes howard was out the game on the comeback due to matchups...hes a traditional center and a good one at that. no need to bash him cause he's not apart of this new spacing era. we can and will use him when need be....there will be traditional centers in the playoffs where he will be needed.....hopefully then you will speak up to and not just when he's having a tough time.

He was not out until almost too late, I don't care about how good he was on post ups, he gave up what he gave today.

Its like we are finding out shit at the very, very end of the season. We may indeed have a rotation but its not gonna be ten guys or even the guys we thought it would be, just maybe Bud loosens up moving forward. Al Davis definitive statement goes right here "Just win baby". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I've always liked Moose, his biggest issue was with coach Bud. Bud played him too much and put him in situations that didn't really utilize his strengths. He should never be your first big off the bench but he certainly can be a solid contributor. 

As a PF. It would give him the chance to succeed with us or wherever. He knows the system here so if he is cheap we could do worse off the bench. But this time around really hit the weight room and don't just talk about it. Take the lead from Tim this last offseason.   

• Like 2

On the even more positive side what does Lue say in the locker room after this and in the post game presser. More BS from an ex ball hogging pg and very average coach.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Hawks get the season series too?

Yup, 3-1. We were on a 12 or so game losing streak to the Cavs coming into the season.

• Like 1