• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Grant Hill - Orlando interested

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

*dislike* button

I can only take so much of that.  Plus, the locals don't usually go there often.

You question was:

why would anyone go there if they don't have to?

That is why people go there other than forced business trips.  The locals?  Who knows what they are thinking.  They chose to live in Orlando.  Their decision-making is already suspect.  Visitors come to Disney World and then leave!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He'd have to sell his stake in the Hawks obviously.   He might should just have that position with the Hawks.   

A squawker posted awhile back (don't remember who ) that Hill was very hands off and didn't want to be involved in the day-to-day ops.  I don't know if that's true or not but......................

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

You question was:

That is why people go there other than forced business trips.  The locals?  Who knows what they are thinking.  They chose to live in Orlando.  Their decision-making is already suspect.  Visitors come to Disney World and then leave!

Why you literal mofo you ...

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

A squawker posted awhile back (don't remember who ) that Hill was very hands off and didn't want to be involved in the day-to-day ops.  I don't know if that's true or not but......................

18 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

I hear he has no interests in the basketball operation side of things.

I guess @HawkItus??

Remember that Vivlamore said on the radio that alot of people within the Hawks organization had a problem with Grant Hill because he showed no interest in the day-to-day operations of the team. I can't see him wanting to be GM all of a sudden. Then he has the tv stuff.

27 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Yeah, no way he leaves Kristen Ledlow hanging up here.

~lw3

I'm available if...you know ANYTHING!

Love heeeerrrrr