• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Grant Hill - Orlando interested

33 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Yeah, no way he leaves Kristen Ledlow hanging up here.

~lw3

To be fair lw3, you started it...

She's got that zoolander look with the puckered lips...yes indeedy..

IMG_9516.JPG

IMG_9517.JPG

IMG_9518.JPG

IMG_9520.JPG

IMG_9521.JPG

• Moderators
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Grant seems to be a much better player and super-staph infection survivor than anything else.  He's vanilla as an analyst, downright corny on Inside Stuff.

I'm still waiting for him to promote his own team.  He may be too ethical to do so, but so many others wear their biases on their sleeves that I want our guy to do the same.  He doesn't have to strain credibility but pump up the interest in the Hawks a bit Grant!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I'm still waiting for him to promote his own team.  He may be too ethical to do so, but so many others wear their biases on their sleeves that I want our guy to do the same.  He doesn't have to strain credibility but pump up the interest in the Hawks a bit Grant!

I keep waiting as well. Even his radio interviews on the Hawks radio network to  talk about the Hawks are vanilla - no excitement in his voice at all.  His last radio interview, he spent a whole lot of time talking college bball and everything else. Some insightful, thoughtful discussion about HIS OWN damn team would be appreciated.

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Seems weird to have an owner on NBA broadcasts as an analyst anyway.    Seems like a lot of potential tampering and conflicts of interest.

There has to be some kind of rule that permits it.  Shaq is actually still a SAC owner as well but he's on TNT discussing other players every week.

Also, whoever brought up that Ledlow chick gets a 'like'.

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Uh, she goes above them both.

However, this is like the Westbrook v Harden discussion.  No need to disparage one to make the case for the other.

You're better than that, @NBASupes

Nope... Kristen ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda

5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

First off . . . who is THIS?  Damn.

Second . . . not a fair fight.  At least find someone in the same line of work.  

Like this lady . . .

Image result for maria taylor espn body

Image result for maria taylor body

Taylor Rooks for the win

dnfBa2Ci.png

TtT22iXl.jpg

CsVigNIVYAAqh0i.jpg

will49494456-2.png

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2