• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards: GAME 1

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

If Wall is hitting his jumper, he is going to be tough for us to handle.  Different looks is a good idea but I'm still of the mind that Dennis is best equipped to match up against him.  While he has a size advantage against Dennis, he has a huge speed advantage against all of our wings and Delaney and Jose are perhaps even slower.

40 minutes ago, AHF said:

If Wall is hitting his jumper, he is going to be tough for us to handle.  Different looks is a good idea but I'm still of the mind that Dennis is best equipped to match up against him.  While he has a size advantage against Dennis, he has a huge speed advantage against all of our wings and Delaney and Jose are perhaps even slower.

Dennis had about 4 or 5 very stupid defensive plays and at least one play in which he simply just got out physicaled and is why I've said he can't guard big guards. He can't guard big guards, he can't guard off ball guards, he can guard guards that play finesse when motivated.

The bigger problem was in transition.

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, AHF said:

Except maybe Bembry.  I might try Bembry if Wall continues his hot shooting.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Except maybe Bembry.  I might try Bembry if Wall continues his hot shooting.

After a couple of high profile defensive appearances by Bembry this year handling the point, am thinking your right on the money. The rookie stuff just can't matter at this point because even when we looked liked we figured out our imbalances they once again reared their ugly heads yesterday. Wall is a huge problem. Bembry will always give us solid defensive effort where ever on the floor at least. Fling it and see what sticks now with him on Wall a good bit.  

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

After a couple of high profile defensive appearances by Bembry this year handling the point, am thinking your right on the money. The rookie stuff just can't matter at this point because even when we looked liked we figured out our imbalances they once again reared their ugly heads yesterday. Wall is a huge problem. Bembry will always give us solid defensive effort where ever on the floor at least. Fling it and see what sticks now with him on Wall a good bit.  

Yup...Bembry gave Harden issues lets  put him on Wall or Beal. I'm still pretty optimistic about game 2.

The Morris twins are just bad news..I still blame them for us not advancing to the finals in 2015. Suns/Hawks in Atlanta in the last couple of weeks of the season. In game incident between Kieff and Thabo led to Thabo and Pero clubbin it up that night and you know the rest..

Time to f*** a twin up!

vor 2 Minuten, Spud2Nique sagte:

The Morris twins are just bad news..I still blame them for us not advancing to the finals in 2015. Suns/Hawks in Atlanta in the last couple of weeks of the season. In game incident between Kieff and Thabo led to Thabo and Pero clubbin it up that night and you know the rest..

Time to f*** a twin up!

put some respect on lebron's name.

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Time to f*** a twin up!

Thinking Ersan may know an equalizer or two. Has that pay up or I will cause you some pain look, you know.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thinking Ersan may know an equalizer or two. Has that pay up or I will cause you some pain look, you know.

Haha ya exactly...when I see Ersan I just think of elbow sharpness much like Deke. They say a man's jugular is a sensitive spot.....just sayin..

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Ersan could easily pose as a Spectre guy in a Bond movie. Such a mug.

Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion

Sounds like the most interesting man in the ...on the Hawks..:-)