• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think Chris Crawford should start

Blunt91

I know this team is bad and it really doesn't matter what lineup changes we make but I think it is time we put Crawford in the starting lineup. I like Boris but to be honest since coming back from his calf strain he hasn't done much. He hasn't played the good defense that he usually plays and he is still hesitant to shoot the ball, futthermore I even notice the other night he didn't even try to block the layup attempt of one of the Jazz player who had stole the ball. I know Crawford isn't great but one thing Crawford will do is play with some energy and play help defense. I notice that Crawford is the only one that has Theo's back when they play together. He is willing to give help on defense and hustles on the court. I think we should try the lineup of PG: Terry SG: Jackson SF Crawford PF Rahim and C Ratliff. I think Crawford would help, he want make any miracles happen but I think he can help in the starting lineup.

Also: Henderson is getting better. He should be the

back-up for SAR, so he plays P.F. when Reef sits. That

would give him more playing time. We need his rebounds.

These two have been out for a long time. they need to

get playing time to get back into "game shape" so that

they can loosen up their sore bodies.

Diaw has picked up so many fouls - I think he may be

trying to eliminate some of them. He definately needs

to shoot more.

Shorti,

I understand the concept, but I'm sorry, I don't agree with that philosophy.

That "earning the respect" makes the NBA a little like pro wrestling, don't you think? They calls become arbitrary instead of uniform.

The game should be called equally across the board.

If anything, the refs should be tougher on the superstars ... because they don't "need" the help.

Play.

Play,

I agree, however the refs know that they shouldn't get the stars in foul trouble, how then are they going to amaze everyone. Thats what the NBA wants so they make more money. This is one of the worst aspects of the NBA.

The stars don't need the help but then again we don't want the less talented players to appear better than they really are.

I have honestly never thought that boris was that good. CC i believe is a much better asset. CC penetrates well and draws the fouls. No other player goes to the hole as strong as he does. He hustles and is willing to give it her all.

Boris plays good d at times but so does cc. He actually understands helpside which few hawks do. Do you remember when cc guarded micheal jordan and only allowed him six points? Jordan himself was very impressed with cc as he mentioned on espn.

I think its time to give cc the chance he deserves. The starters arn't proveing that they should start. Stotts needs to take some control and mix it up a bit, or is he just to scared? Maybe someone will yell at him agian...Surprised he's not used to it by now since he is not willing to take control.

Shorti,

While I have not watched much in the way of CC, I don't doubt he could contribute.

I don't believe he is as big an asset as Boris - as Boris is young and can be taught. He already possesses basketball instincts.... the rest is coached and taught and worked on.

But, playing one does not exclude playing the other. Diaw is a natural SG, not a natural SF. You could play Diaw at SG and Crawford as SF. In fact, I would like that lineup more than having Jackson out there.

Play.