• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight Howard

Diesel

This is a better team when it deemphasizes Dwight Howard 'post touches' entirely. It doesn't mean he can't be involved, but every Dwight Howard 'post touch' that isn't on a mismatch is a huge mistake. The only touches that he should get PERIOD are in PNR (which even if it is done the first pass to him is being taken away time after time now), on the offensive glass, or anything about 5 feet in.

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

I like your persona approach to answering the questions... BUT... the numbers speaks for themselves.  I want to know if this is BUD or if this is Dennis.  Dwight's touches came from Baze, Sap, and Calderon.  NOT ONE from Dennis.   DO you think you can put your agenda down for a second and address the question ... for real...?

Are you referencing this past game only or the entire season. Because with Dennis in foul trouble Baze and Jose ran point. Dennis had 1 assist that game. How many is he averaging for the previous 3 games. How many to Dwight? How many assists did Baze and Jose get from setting up Dwight the previous 3 games - I'm genuinely asking.

46 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Stop disrupting the narrative with your "facts".

Looks like #AgendaSquawk is rearing it's ugly head.  But, honestly, did it ever go away?

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

The dude clearly never fully recovered from his back issue yet y'all speak of it as if this is an effort issue.

Same guys would probably call Larry Johnson a slacker.