• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight popping off at the mouth............

Wurider05

• Premium Member
On 5/4/2017 at 8:15 PM, AHF said:

Why do you say things like this?  You are telling me that a 6'10'' guy who grabs offensive rebounds in the paint "never" turns them into actual points either via put backs or free throws?  Please.

The worse part of his statement was " He only gets rebounds because he's big"......... 

Image result for are you kidding me gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 5/4/2017 at 3:43 PM, Hotlanta1981 said:

1 Good game out of 6?

I mean, the argument isn't that Howard is useless.

If he would accept a reduced role there would be a better chance of things working out. There are some match ups in which his limitations will not show up as much. The problem is that he still expects to be treated like a big star. Another problem is that in many games he just seems like wants to be somewhere else. That kind of things rubs off on the rest of the team.

Does Howard put up some stats? Yeah, but there are plenty of players that have put up some stats but their negatives outweigh their positives. Dwight is a selfish player. Always has been and always will be. In his vents since the series with Washington ended it has been me me me with him. That's how he is.

In his exit interview, when he was asked about the growth and contributions of the younger players, he totally brushed it off and continued to make it all about himself.  That kind of stuff is what makes it difficult to work with him.  

Lurker on Dwight is like Kevin Nealon's "Subliminal Man" character. Just substitute "Dwight sux" and "It's Dwight's fault" and "Get rid of Dwight" and "Dwight kills kittens" for every subliminal mumble.