• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We are screwed no matter what happens!!

Wurider05

On 5/5/2017 at 3:53 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes, we can do a SnT but that would only happen if Millsap really wants to go to a 'winning' team and they don't have full capspace to sign him outright. But then that would likely mean taking back bad contracts to make salaries work. Teams that have the capspace to sign him outright have bo incentive to do a SnT.

If Millsap walks call a team like the Jazz for Favors (they are looking to resign Hayward and Hill this year, they may not have interest in resigning Favors next year) or a team like Detroit that are/will be over the cap for Tobias Harris. They can be absorbed with capspace from Millsap leaving. 

I think favors is a real option but I would rather play him at center than power forward. He's a solid defender and a good overall player however he had a down year this season due to injuries with his back (I believe). The only thing favors need to continue to work on is his shooting range. 

If we did do a SnT Sap for favors that'd be great but in my own personal opinion Howard is must trade if that happens or he will have to come off the bench.....

would be nice to trade Baze after that and grab ibaka in free agency. Neither are currently better than Sap but having favors and ibaka atleast gives us quality starters and allows us to be way younger in the front court.