• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Iggy

capstone21

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Hardaway, Bembry, Baze, Prince, Dunleavy, Cordinier

That's funny.  I'm assuming Dunleavy will get unloaded somewhere.   Hardaway isn't definite to come back and Cordinier is eating crepes as we speak.   We should be exploring all options at the wing because this is a pretty pitiful 5.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

That's funny.  I'm assuming Dunleavy will get unloaded somewhere.   Hardaway isn't definite to come back and Cordinier is eating crepes as we speak.   We should be exploring all options at the wing because this is a pretty pitiful 5.

Ok ..I'll play along. What will his salary offer be from the Hawks? Vet minimum?

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Ok ..I'll play along. What will his salary offer be from the Hawks? Vet minimum?

Iggy?  I have no idea.  I'm not saying we should sign him.  I was just taking issue with the idea that we don't need help at the wing.   

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Iggy?  I have no idea.  I'm not saying we should sign him.  I was just taking issue with the idea that we don't need help at the wing.   

We do have a draft up coming right and there are other younger wings available in free agency right?.  And we do have on stached away right? So why would you come to a sign Iggadola thread to argue for more wings if you have no interest in adding him?  You know what...never mind

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bankingitbig said:

I am going to pass on Iguodala. I don't want another player way passed his prime (ie. Howard). Our offense needs some work, especially our shooting, and I don't see him improving it. I also think he will be a bit overpaid just due to his name and reputation.

That said, I do think he would be a decent mentor for Prince to learn from. I don't think he would necessarily steal minutes from Prince either and would actually be a good opportunity for Prince to play some 4 with Iggy at the 3. His playmaking ability would also be a big plus.

They can find him a cheaper mentor. 

I'm just afraid that Iggy is not gonna play more than 60 games in a season ever again...I dunno I think the cost will be too much for what he would give us.

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ps I usually have beautiful penmanship...I was doodling leave me alone lol

You were doodling? That sounds like something men in the bay area do at night. 

And man you have too much time on your hands! That's probably more notes on the Hawjs than our own GM has.

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

You were doodling? That sounds like something men in the bay area do at night. 

And man you have too much time on your hands! That's probably more notes on the Hawjs than our own GM has.

lol I do actually have a bit of time...at least till Sunday ..:-|

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

To be fair our entire roster looks pretty pitiful. At best we are hoping to be like Dallas and ride the corpse of our best player to .500 ball and a possible 8th seed every year until he's got nothing left. 

I like Dennis a lot and have high hopes for Prince and even Bembry to a lesser extent but the rest of the roster is filled with overpaid and/or under qualified players.

Iggy wasn't The Answer in Philly or Denver and at 33 and looking to cash in one last time he damn sure isn't the answer for Atlanta. 

13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

lol I do actually have a bit of time...at least till Sunday ..:-|

Is that when you stop doodling and call up @kg01 to start canoodling?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

To be fair our entire roster looks pretty pitiful. At best we are hoping to be like Dallas and ride the corpse of our best player to .500 ball and a possible 8th seed every year until he's got nothing left. 

I like Dennis a lot and have high hopes for Prince and even Bembry to a lesser extent but the rest of the roster is filled with overpaid and/or under qualified players.

Iggy wasn't The Answer in Philly or Denver and at 33 and looking to cash in one last time he damn sure isn't the answer for Atlanta. 

Lmmfao wtfffffff....ummmmmm...I need backup here!!!

Somebody cawl 911...mayday mayday

8 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

"Canoodling"?  Is that what you and your celly have been up to the last coupla months?

{extremely offensive comment(s) redacted}

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

We do have a draft up coming right and there are other younger wings available in free agency right?.  And we do have on stached away right? So why would you come to a sign Iggadola thread to argue for more wings if you have no interest in adding him?  You know what...never mind

What are you getting crappy at me for?   You're the one who said we should be looking at bigs not wings.   That wasn't iggy specific it was a general statement that I disagreed with.  You know what forget it.  

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What are you getting crappy at me for?   You're the one who said we should be looking at bigs not wings.   That wasn't iggy specific it was a general statement that I disagreed with.  You know what forget it.  

I've got the perfect solution to this misunderstanding.

200.gif#0-grid1

• Like 1