• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Raise your hand if you're intending to watch the NBA Finals

sturt

So @kg01, ya gonna be watchin' any more o' the Finals?

Ah! No.

Yeah, season's over for me folks.  Hated to see Kial's MVP efforts go to waste because of James' 4th qtr. melt.

Anyways, when's the draft?

On 6/6/2017 at 0:37 PM, Wretch said:

...and Cleveland IS an incredibly talented team.  That's what blows my mind.  

I watch the GS crowd erupt, and I read all the bandwagon comments on social media, and I just don't understand how people enjoy and support this.  

I think as outside fans we aren't seeing the big picture. I agree that this isn't very fun to watch for the most part but if I'm a GSW fan , I'm thinking to myself "ok 17 years before we drafted curry we made it to only 1 or 2!playoffs)....after losing seasons after losing seasons 95% of the time for nearly 21 years.

so yeah the fans that know about the warriors true struggles before curry was drafted and all about their history aren't going to feel bad about anything. It is what it is...

Man, think about this ...

I usually reject the whole +/- thing because I think happenstance comes into play.  However, considering dude played 46 of a possible 48 minutes, that's actually quite telling.

• Moderators

I am rooting for a GS sweep in the hopes it gets more resentment from fans who hate seeing the NBA's greatest players teaming up to create an unbalanced playing field so that there builds a sentiment to make this change for the future.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I am rooting for a GS sweep in the hopes it gets more resentment from fans who hate seeing the NBA's greatest players teaming up to create an unbalanced playing field so that there builds a sentiment to make this change for the future.

I just don't understand why the NBA would rather milk every penny from 2 franchises rather than at least 8-10. Stupid super teams.

Between the NBA and NHL Finals, I've been oversleeping everyday lately.

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I just don't understand why the NBA would rather milk every penny from 2 franchises rather than at least 8-10. Stupid super teams.

Yeah, it's starting to stop being fun, just like boxing a few decades ago.  Without parity, people will stop taking the NBA seriously.

• Like 1

Let's be honest, the real question here is how in the world did Al make his way into that Tristan jersey this series.  3.7 reb avg'd for the series.  Yikes.

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Let's be honest, the real question here is how in the world did Al make his way into that Tristan jersey this series.  3.7 reb avg'd for the series.  Yikes.

You just hang out with Alice for an afternoon and you become a certified hoe. (Garden tool...). ...

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You just hang out with Alice for an afternoon and you become a certified hoe. (Garden tool...). ...

Dang, Anna's been around him her whole life so ....

Ok, that felt a little inapprops ... self-bann

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, Anna's been around him her whole life so ....

Ok, that felt a little inapprops ... self-bann

I thought you were easy on them...lol

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I thought you were easy on them...lol

That's 'cause you didn't see the unedited version.  It involved some gerbils and a cross-dressing cowboy ... wait, wouldn't that just be a cowgirl ... ah, you getting an idea why I self-bann'd now?

13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

That was what broke up Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford right? Oh wait, we were talking roundball.

I never knew that story.  Not sure I want to.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

WWF more like it...smh.

You need to get with the times bro...WWF has been WWE for like almost 20 years now. And I love pro wrestling. It has more worth to me as entertainment than the NBA does by a long shot. At least you know it is fixed and that they will move the titles around.

• Like 3

On 6/8/2017 at 7:24 AM, AUhawksfan said:

Zaza has been playing clumsy as hell and making some pretty stupid decisions/fouls that could've cost his team. Bringing back some bad memories.

He had me pissed when he was in the game for a stretch in the last one cause I had money down.  Awful fouls, blown layups, nearly an air ball jumper.  A closer look will show a huge impact on setting screens and always putting a body on Thompson in the half court while Green does it in transition.  The decision to sign Dwight looks even worse when you can craft a team that boxes out well as a unit with guards helping instead of paying a premium for a severely limited specialized rebounder.

$4.3 million for Zaza and McGee.  $15M for Thompson.  That Bogut injury sealed their fate in the middle of the season.

Edited by benhillboy