• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would the franchise be better served if Schlenk just goes ahead and hires his own guy to coach?

sturt

34 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I kind of need to know who she is...

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Meghan Markle I'm pretty sure.  She's on the 'would' list.

She was/is on the USA lawyer show Suits. She's also engaged?/dating Prince Harry (yes Williams brother).

• Premium Member

Reasonable and probable are two different things.... and in fact, "probable" would ordinarily in my estimation be associated with "likely" than "plausible"... and since it was already made apparent that we both agree, @AHF, that "plausible" and "likely" are two different things (since that was in fact your own assertion earlier), then I believe it's easy to arrive at the conclusion that we both also would see "plausible" as much more associated with "reasonable."

Okay, so, having said that, and seemingly having exhausted every possible angle that can.... hehe... plausibly... (had to do that) be examined in the premises presented and the question posed (and answered)... I for one am satisfied to exit stage left.

You all can continue with the party, but just make sure you clean up after yourselves, and turn out the lights, okay?

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

She was/is on the USA lawyer show Suits. She's also engaged?/dating Prince Harry (yes Williams brother).

Whaa?  Damn that Prince Harry.  Taking all the ladies that the rest of us studs would totally be getting just because he's a prince and like a good-looking war hero and stuff.   I tell ya life ain't fair.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

In fairness, nobody in the US watches tv shows on USA.

I do, however, remember her from a Hallmark movie me and the wife watched.  My wife couldn't understand why I watched that movie so intently ... or why it was go-time right after. :cool:

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In fairness, nobody in the US watches tv shows on USA.

I do, however, remember her from a Hallmark movie me and the wife watched.  My wife couldn't understand why I watched that movie so intently ... or why it was go-time right after. :cool:

and couldn't understand why she married someone who says "it's go time!" in bed.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sturt said:

giphy.gif

Burd's gonna git you for that.  Haha, you're a marked man.  That's what you git for following my insanity.

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

and couldn't understand why she married someone who says "it's go time!" in bed.  

Who said anything about being in bed .... ohhh :cool:

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Burd's gonna git you for that.  Haha, you're a marked man.  That's what you git for following my insanity.

Who said anything about being in bed .... ohhh :cool:

Sorry.  I meant sleeping bag.   When are they going to develop that cul-de-sac.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sorry.  I meant sleeping bag.   When are they going to develop that cul-de-sac.

And, just like that, macd has made the (s)hit-list. :ohmy:

8 hours ago, AHF said:

That's what I love about these Hawksquawk threads.  I get older and they just keep getting better.  

Ya I was gonna say we should all go camping together one day. Or white water rafting!

17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Hey it's that terrible time when there is no decent nba basketball to watch and we're pre-draft.   I have to do something for fun.   

Aye, we don't allow eggscuse-makin'.  Own it, macd.  And own your (s)hit-list nomination.

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya I was gonna say we should all go camping together one day. Or white water rafting!

EZPass for me.  If we all go white-water rafting, most of us ain't comin' back ... under suspicious circumstances. :dry: ... mwahahaaa ... oh, is this thing still on? :ermm:

• Premium Member

Not implying anything about any of us here... of course not ;)... but I for one am not inclined to participate in anything that would require us to be alone in the wilderness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Not implying anything about any of us here... of course not ;)... but I for one am not inclined to participate in anything that would require us to be alone in the wilderness.

Funny story time.  I read that the whole pig squeal scene was semi-ad lib'd and that it went way longer than anyone intended.  Apparently everyone on the set was completely creeped out by it.

7 minutes ago, sturt said:

No @sturt I'm afraid we need you...ok fine we really need that cool dog of yours but we need you for camp fire story time. I wanna know about General McCarthy and his distaste for grapes and the appropriate way to kill a shrub in your backyard in the winter. And who knows where we go from there...

Discussing Casablanca and breaking down the scenes with Ingrid Bergman and how she could have improved.I'm sorry Sturt, you are very much needed on this trip. ;-)

@Thomas will bring a bag of homemade jerky and his son in law...we have some plans for him...well @kg01 does... hey, when all else fails throw the gimp at him. Actually kg drew a plan of what we are gonna do to him... here lemme just show you..

IMG_0286.GIF