• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would the franchise be better served if Schlenk just goes ahead and hires his own guy to coach?

sturt

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@Thomas will bring a bag of homemade jerky and his son in law...we have some plans for him...well @kg01 does... hey, when all else fails throw the gimp at him. Actually kg drew a plan of what we are gonna do to him... here lemme just show you..

IMG_0286.GIF

Avoidance would be so much easier, you know.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Spud's got dinner

6359324656430963082028663527_tumblr_ne8f

@Spud2Nique is totally gonna eat that off the floor later.  You just know it.

ETA: Oh and Spud2, I have no campfire stories.  I was never a Girl Scout so I've never been camping.  Ohh, shots fired.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2Nique is totally gonna eat that off the floor later.  You just know it.

ETA: Oh and Spud2, I have no campfire stories.  I was never a Girl Scout so I've never been camping.  Ohh, shots fired.

The 5 second rule? In cases of buzzness, 5 becomes 10...next thing you know your dining on the floor like those kids in sleepers..

19 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

The 5 second rule? In cases of buzzness, 5 becomes 10...next thing you know your dining on the floor like those kids in sleepers..

What the ...?

5 second rule doesn't apply to freaking chili or whatever was in your pot there.  That's horrifying.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What the ...?

5 second rule doesn't apply to freaking chili or whatever was in your pot there.  That's horrifying.

You didn't specify...:-|

1 hour ago, HawkItus said:

How most interactions would go

giphy.gif

I felt so bad for her.  Man, she's had a bad coupla years.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

You didn't specify...:-|

Admit it, fatty.  You eat soup off the floor too.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I felt so bad for her.  Man, she's had a bad coupla years.

Admit it, fatty.  You eat soup off the floor too.

Lol at times if it's chunky campbell ewwww...

Who is that chick running from Seinfeld? Lol

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Lol at times if it's chunky campbell ewwww...

Who is that chick running from Seinfeld? Lol

Singer named Kesha.  She introduced herself and apparently asked him for a hug.  He said no 3 times.  I think she thought he was joking.  He said later that he didn't know who she was, which was why he said no.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Singer named Kesha.  She introduced herself and apparently asked him for a hug.  He said no 3 times.  I think she thought he was joking.  He said later that he didn't know who she was, which was why he said no.

Kesha is white?? What the...

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Kesha is white?? What the...

I don't know any of her songs so ...

She looked so defeated in that video.  I mean, what do you do at that moment?  Really, @Spud2Nique.  I'm sure you've been there before.  You tried to hug a chick only to be ...

Fresh Prince Denial

• Moderators
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

@kg01 suppressing memories of those long, hard nights at the campfire with his canteen...

what-are-the-most-inappropriate-snl-sket

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

@kg01 suppressing memories of those long, hard nights at the campfire with his canteen...

what-are-the-most-inappropriate-snl-sket

THE BEST EVER...loooove that era of snl...RIP Farley & Hartman.

• 10 months later...
  • Premium Member
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, sturt said:

I ask b/c we all pretty much knew when Ferry came in that Larry Drew's days were numbered, though he denied that at the time. Sooner than later, Ferry was going to want his time to be judged by how the team performed once he had someone he himself wanted for the job, and not just a nice guy who he inherited.

So, given that it appears we've come full circle back to the traditional GM approach, and that by his absence it's difficult to surmise that Bud is still regarded as one of the inner circle and is fundamental to the team's future success (at least where the owner is concerned)...

Should Schlenk just save himself and Bud and all of us fans some unnecessary time going down that road, and just seek a buy-out of whatever contract Bud has left?

I'm asking, not advocating. 24 hours ago, it wasn't even a reasonable question to put out there, but now it seems it most certainly is.

*bump*

I hate that I was right to ask this question when I did. But the evidence is stacking up that I was.

59 minutes ago, sturt said:

*bump*

I hate that I was right to ask this question when I did. But the evidence is stacking up that I was.

Yup ...I still can’t understand why do this now..should have just did it last off season and got it over with.

It’s going to be hard for Schlenk to convince fans and the media that the coach he brings in is better than Bud.