• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Our New BU PG should be....

Diesel

Agreed. If he's not too expensive that is. He's definitely my top choice for a FA point guard. I really don't want to take a PG at 19 or 31, so this might be the best solution.

i take that all back. I just read heavy probably looking at a Bazemore sized contract. That's a definite no from me.

Edited by CP61

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I think Calderon did fine.  

A healthy and younger Calderon would be awesome. I hope he returns as our 3rd PG though. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

A healthy and younger Calderon would be awesome. I hope he returns as our 3rd PG though. 

I don't think Calderon really has much interest in coming back to the Hawks.  Wants to play for a contender, check link below,

http://spurs.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Jose-Calderon-has-interest-in-the-San-Antonio-Spurs-52980460

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I figured he would..

He may end up there but right now he is an after thought for them am thinking. Parker and the rookie aren't going anywhere and they are looking at Paul so if that doesn't work out, would retain Patty or go after another younger vet seems more likely. After the injury don't see how Parker could be traded to open up room. A lot would have to go down for Murray to end up winning the second point guard minutes, he hardly played at all so see him as the third and that wouldn't leave room for Jose because just don't think the Spurs go with him as the second point.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What about Deron.   Maybe he'll be back to Cleveland but he's Sap's age, ton of experience, good size, good shooting, good passing.   

Better than Malcom.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I don't think Calderon really has much interest in coming back to the Hawks.  Wants to play for a contender, check link below,

http://spurs.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Jose-Calderon-has-interest-in-the-San-Antonio-Spurs-52980460

Don't blame him at all.