• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2017 Draft Party?

Charman212002

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

There will be one at my house. You're more than welcome to come. Happening since 86 every draft...

ps If you bring @kg01, you are responsible for him. Thanks.

Sweet.   I love the bay area.   Assuming there will be some of this

BaconWrapped_MenuItem_C216.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sweet.   I love the bay area.   Assuming there will be some of this

BaconWrapped_MenuItem_C216.png

That's garbage. I only provide the best.

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

There will be one at my house. You're more than welcome to come. Happening since 86 every draft...

In a rare found-footage documentary, the Spud2 draft party has been chronicled through the years.

Here @AHF breaks in his stylish member's only jacket.  See if you can find him.  He's totally not a serial killer ... or is he?

Party Animals

Here's @JayBirdHawk and her gurls turnin' this mutha owt ...

House Party Dance

Git it, gurl.

And now we ... wait what's the .. .um, ok is this legal, Spud2?

happy hour

And now Spud2 find himself in .. wait?

Sausage_Party.gif

Party's Over

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

In a rare found-footage documentary, the Spud2 draft party has been chronicled through the years.

Here @AHF breaks in his stylish member's only jacket.  See if you can find him.  He's totally not a serial killer ... or is he?

Party Animals

Here's @JayBirdHawk and her gurls turnin' this mutha owt ...

House Party Dance

Git it, gurl.

And now we ... wait what's the .. .um, ok is this legal, Spud2?

happy hour

And now Spud2 find himself in .. wait?

Sausage_Party.gif

Party's Over

Gif post of the day lmmfao I got nothing to say..

IMG_0430.GIF

On 6/16/2017 at 9:02 AM, Spud2Nique said:

Jesus somebody took my post and cleaned it up...wow...some real old ass tattle talers in this group I see..I guess cuss words offend some. Lol. @kg01 who you think blew the whistle on me...and feel free to cawl them out. Lol. Smh

• Premium Member

Perhaps more exciting than a Hawks Draft Party, C-Viv will be making the Hawks first round selection in the Boston Globe Mock Draft today at 2PM. I know I'll be refreshing my browser all day to see who he selects...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2017/06/20/boston-globe-nba-beat-writers-mock-draft/EkeJdbfOYQAlDaJ3BVfRIL/story.html

• Moderators

92.9 FM had radio spots talm-bout staying tuned for Draft Night coverage and interviews with Hawks staff at the College Football Hall of Fame, but those radio ads stopped airing weeks ago. I figure something fell through.

~lw3

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Perhaps more exciting than a Hawks Draft Party, C-Viv will be making the Hawks first round selection in the Boston Globe Mock Draft today at 2PM. I know I'll be refreshing my browser all day to see who he selects...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2017/06/20/boston-globe-nba-beat-writers-mock-draft/EkeJdbfOYQAlDaJ3BVfRIL/story.html

Oh no!  Looks like we're taking Justen Patlen.     C-viv better not covfefe this all up.   

11 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Jesus somebody took my post and cleaned it up...wow...some real old ass tattle talers in this group I see..I guess cuss words offend some. Lol. @kg01 who you think blew the whistle on me...and feel free to cawl them out. Lol. Smh

Heh, well for starters, we know it was @AHF that ninja-edited your post.  The real question is who tattled on you.  There's a looong list of suspects there.  I'll just say my pick rhymes with @Sothron ...  :happy: