• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miles Plumlee highlight reel

Admin

15 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Well, I can't speak for the sexual prowess of Moose as well as you can.

It doesnt change the fact that Plumlee is terrible. I mean, thats great if the Hawks are trying to tank but there's no way anyone can rationalize this as any sort of upgrade.

If I'm coming off as saying I believe this is an upgrade then let me correct that right now as I don't think this is an upgrade. But if Dwight was actually a locker room and on floor cancer then simply cutting him out IS an upgrade, regardless of whom we replace him with. 

• Like 1

If I'm coming off as saying I believe this is an upgrade then let me correct that right now as I don't think this is an upgrade. But if Dwight was actually a locker room and on floor cancer then simply cutting him out IS an upgrade, regardless of whom we replace him with. 

I appretiate the optimism but I don't share it in this case.

I guess this is where we are going to be over the next few years as we rebuild. Trying to find the upside in the dregs of the NBA. Grumble, grumble, mrfff...

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

My favorite part:

"Miles Plumlee CAREER NBA Highlights!" (2:39)

~lw3

Exactly, shortest career highlights video I've ever seen, and 95% of it was dunks or lobs. LMAO. I think Greg Oden's highlight video is longer. 

Edited by ATLien_
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Lol what? Moose is absolute garbage at anything but the occasional 3 and making the fire in @JayBirdHawk's pantsuit with his man bun. I swear that kid literally has no balls. Plumlee would put his schnuts all over Moose and Moose would probably thank him for it. 

:laugh: pantsuit!?!?

• Like 1