• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can we get a late first for Baze?

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

It's politics. In Turkey if you challenge the ruling establishment you are a "terrorist." Kanter is a good guy.

It's more complicated than for @Dolfan23 to suggest Kanter has terrorist ties, however, I'm not sure he's a 'good guy' either.  Bottom line for me is there's too much 'smoke' going on in Kanter's personal life for him to have any value trade-wise now.

Look at it like this, can you guarantee he won't be tossed in some gulag at some point?  Nope.  It's at least on the table for him if he messes around in the wrong country at some point.  I mean, the Turks are looking to get their hands on him.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Baze and #19 for #10. :biggrin:.
Would adding in the Minny '18 be too much?

Kinda sounds perfect since the Wolves probably end up with an injury or two next year anyway. You know history repeats itself. 

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I thought Dolf said you were old as hell...you don't look it in your avatar.

46 that photo is 5 years old at my son's wedding.  I live a clean life....it really helps.

Just now, thecampster said:

46 that photo is 5 years old at my son's wedding.  I live a clean life....it really helps.

And the two women in the photo are mama and sister (I have 8 siblings).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Baze and #19 for #10. :biggrin:.
Would adding in the Minny '18 be too much?

OMG no it would not.  The benefit of subtracting Baze for 10 is worth way more than 19 and minny pick.  Remember if minny doesn't get out of the lottery that pick eventually becomes a second.

Subtracting Baze to move up 9 slots is a Cap reduction of $15 million year one (approximately) and provides the salary to resign Hardaway long term.  What you are looking at right now is Baze and 19 + future Minny 1st or Hardaway and 10.

If I told you I'd get approximately $3 million in cap relief, the 10th pick, you'd get Hardaway instead of Baze and it costs you 19 + a future 2nd...you'd take it and run.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

OMG no it would not.  The benefit of subtracting Baze for 10 is worth way more than 19 and minny pick.  Remember if minny doesn't get out of the lottery that pick eventually becomes a second.

Subtracting Baze to move up 9 slots is a Cap reduction of $15 million year one (approximately) and provides the salary to resign Hardaway long term.  What you are looking at right now is Baze and 19 + future Minny 1st or Hardaway and 10.

If I told you I'd get approximately $3 million in cap relief, the 10th pick, you'd get Hardaway instead of Baze and it costs you 19 + a future 2nd...you'd take it and run.

:batman: I'm running, I'm running.

Traded • Adreian Payne to Timberwolves for • 2017 first round pick (protected top 14 and conditional in 2017 if Timberwolves convey 2015 first round pick to Celtics from previous trade, protected top 14 in 2018-20, else 2020 second round pick, 2021 second round pick) (?-?) on 2015-02-10

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Traded • Adreian Payne to Timberwolves for • 2017 first round pick (protected top 14 and conditional in 2017 if Timberwolves convey 2015 first round pick to Celtics from previous trade, protected top 14 in 2018-20, else 2020 second round pick, 2021 second round pick) (?-?) on 2015-02-10

If Minny can't get into the playoffs in the next 3 years that'll be so sad for them with all those high lottery picks.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

If Minny can't get into the playoffs on the next 3 years that'll be so sad for them with all those high lottery picks.

Those picks all become free agents on a losing team between now and then....if they don't get in the playoffs, the better teams in the league will pick them off one by one.  Tanking isn't for small markets like some think.

29 minutes ago, thecampster said:

And the two women in the photo are mama and sister (I have 8 siblings).

That's awesome I thought Dolf meant ur like in ur 70's..that's why I was confused.