• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is Dennis the next to be traded?

Sothron

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Lurker said:

And your homeboy Jeff Teague does not make the Hawks better this year.

Prolly don't... but he's not going to be getting a 70 Million dollar contract to ignore scorers in position either. 

We're about to give Dennis the same amount of Money that we were mad at Joe Johnson for getting.   The amount of money that broke up the ASG.  That's what is about to be given to a guy who only cares about his scoring.. and all you can talk about is a guy who played his last game for the Hawks 2 years ago??

Talking about Deflection and changing the subject?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If Aldrige can't play for Pop in a winning environment, I don't want him here.  He is all about his own stats:

"He feels the Spurs have compromised him, his productivity. They have hurt his game. As a result, he wants out and he wants out in the worst way. He wants to be gone."

I know San Anton wants a lottery pick.  However, when tonight is over, I wonder if they will take a freshly SNTed Paul Millsap for Aldridge?

Millsap and CP3 will make them competitive.

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Prolly don't... but he's not going to be getting a 70 Million dollar contract to ignore scorers in position either. 

We're about to give Dennis the same amount of Money that we were mad at Joe Johnson for getting.   The amount of money that broke up the ASG.  That's what is about to be given to a guy who only cares about his scoring.. and all you can talk about is a guy who played his last game for the Hawks 2 years ago??

Talking about Deflection and changing the subject?

Dwight in post position is a turnover every time.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Dwight in post position is a turnover every time.

We will see what happens in Charlotte.   Needless to say,  whether he is or he's not don't account for all the other players in position that Dennis conveniently misses when he's driving to get his shot up. 

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

We will see what happens in Charlotte.   Needless to say,  whether he is or he's not don't account for all the other players in position that Dennis conveniently misses when he's driving to get his shot up. 

Kemba will miss Zeller as a starter by the 30 game mark.

17 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I know San Anton wants a lottery pick.  However, when tonight is over, I wonder if they will take a freshly SNTed Paul Millsap for Aldridge?

Millsap and CP3 will make them competitive.

Then they'll have even less money to sign CP3.

And I'll pass on Aldridge.