• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

As if Ayesha Curry and Anna Horford

• Moderators
2 hours ago, sturt said:

What C-Viv did really was not professional in any form. THAT was a classic hit piece, and he deserves any shite that the family flings his way.

I think it is pretty obvious that C-Viv's piece is what inspired her to start flinging.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

JTB noted earlier he missed your title when he made his topic. He was a victim of my awesome Thread Merging skillz.

~lw3

Oh...my fault..I got off work early and had like 30 new messages but for some reason I could only see like the last 20-25...

I was like Donnie on lebowski..with no frame of reference. My apologies @JTB. Didn't mean to jump the gun...I'm just really nervous and it's 104 degrees in San Jose Ca. 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think it is pretty obvious that C-Viv's piece is what inspired her to start flinging.

Unless I missed C-Viv posting his piece the night of the trade, Tashanda's radio call-in preceded that. She started off fussing about the calls into the station, although I'm sure there are no pics of C-Viv on her house walls unless there's a dartboard behind it.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Unless I missed C-Viv posting his piece the night of the trade, Tashanda's radio call-in preceded that. She started off fussing about the calls into the station, although I'm sure there are no pics of C-Viv on her house walls unless there's a dartboard behind it.

~lw3

If the timing doesn't work then I stand corrected.  I saw CViv's article well before I saw anything from her so I thought the sequence was trade, CViv releases hit piece, Tashanda jumps on the radio.