• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Draft Thread

Afro

1 minute ago, coachx said:

Solid pick and a great finisher. We will be a young and fast team next year.

Young, fast, and lottery bound!!!

I'm fine with it but it's not my first choice, outside of being a bad passer he already has quite a bit of skill on offense. My guy on board was Allen but I really think once Patton was gone I would have traded down a few spots.

If the Hawks are actually trying to win, Bud will keep him planted on the bench this year because of his shaky passing and defense.

At worst I think he's Enes Kanter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I'm fine with it but it's not my first choice, outside of being a bad passer he already has quite a bit of skill on offense. My guy on board was Allen but I really think once Patton was gone I would have traded down a few spots.

If the Hawks are actually trying to win, Bud will keep him planted on the bench this year because of his shaky passing and defense.

At worst I think he's Enes Kanter.

That's a lofty comparison.  Kanter was one of the best sixth man this past season until that chair mouthed off to him.

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Now get back into the 1st and get us a legit sized 5 or a backup PG please. 

Are they ever going to address the lack of shooting?  

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

Allen looks like he got out of a time machine from the 70's. 

18 or 1970s?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

That's a lofty comparison.  Kanter was one of the best sixth man this past season until that chair mouthed off to him.

Are they ever going to address the lack of shooting?  

18 or 1970s?

We have Belli and THjr so we have good shooters. Right now we have nothing at C. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Or until he got to the playoffs and was exposed on d and had to be benched

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

How bout this summer league team we're gonna have? Prince, Bembry, Cordinier, and now Collins throwing it down. Going to be fun to watch!

Phi Slama Jama!!!

• Like 1

Gotta be honest ... not huge on the pick, whereas I loved the Prince pick from the get go. I'll root for him though, the stats don't lie and I think he's got the quickness to be fine on D, but he's both raw and kinda small. Not a freak athlete either.