• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NBA Awards show tonight..

Who's watching?

I was going to watch but this is a farce.

IT got votes for "All-Defensive team'  sigh. Even his teammates Avery Bradley nor Jae Crowder received votes.. WOW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who's watching?

IT got votes for "All-Defensive team'  sigh. Even his teammates Avery Bradley nor Jae Crowder received votes.. WOW

In today's crazy NBA that could almost be believable but nah:

IMG_6964.JPG

I don't have too much of an issue outside of replacing CP3 and Danny Green with any two of Jimmy Butler, Avery Bradley, and Klay.

Sap with the respectable 35 votes.  I hate Dwight and even I think only 6 votes is insane.  And anyone who knows about defensive metrics knows Thabo's numbers are always eye-popping (the first wing player to appear on the active Defesive Box +- list, right before The Grindfather.)

Disappointed in Conley's defensive drop off.  People will never give Steph his just due, most of the time he gives A+ effort and is great as a team defender and initial play stopper. Would've liked to see more recognition for George Hill, Ariza, and Steven Adams as well.  I like Aminu and Eric Gordon surprisingly showed good effort the times I saw him.  PJ Tucker might be a bit overrated.

I saw that Undefeated hack Marc Spears say he doesn't even know who should be All-Defense during the end of the regular season.  Those are the types of folks who vote on this.

The notion that Westbrook is a great defender is a myth.  Relative to his athleticism he's trash, mediocre off the ball, and among the leaders in paint drives allowed.

Whoever voted for Lilliard and Isaiah Thomas, just turn in your voting pass and we won't fight about it.

Edited by benhillboy

• Admin
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who's watching?

So did defensive sieves Eric Gordon and Steph Curry ... as silly as Mike Scott getting votes last year

• Like 1