• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chris Paul to the Rockets??

I'm ignorant on "protected picks" but if it turns out to be at least a mid-round pick I think Jerry West did as best as you could hope for.  I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over Paul departing.  Personally I never cared for him but am a Beverly fan.  Offensively there is no comparison but you're splitting hairs defensively between the two.  I'm guessing they'll try to move Crawdawg as Sweet Lou is a near carbon-copy.  Let @NBASupes tell it Dekker is gonna be good.  Hell if I know.

But yeah, the fit is awful for the Rockets.  Harden has improved his persona as a non-defender and Paul as a cry baby, but they're still both max money ball pounders with questionable likability and leadership..Makes sense.

Edited by benhillboy

On 6/28/2017 at 4:47 PM, benhillboy said:

I'm ignorant on "protected picks" but if it turns out to be at least a mid-round pick I think Jerry West did as best as you could hope for.  I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over Paul departing.  Personally I never cared for him but am a Beverly fan.  Offensively there is no comparison but you're splitting hairs defensively between the two.  I'm guessing they'll try to move Crawdawg as Sweet Lou is a near carbon-copy.  Let @NBASupes tell it Dekker is gonna be good.  Hell if I know.

But yeah, the fit is awful for the Rockets.  Harden has improved his persona as a non-defender and Paul as a cry baby, but they're still both max money ball pounders with questionable likability and leadership..Makes sense.

Since when was i a Dekker fan. I think he's decent but not enough for a CP3 deal but of you gonna move him, this was a good deal