• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I can confirm that Ryan Kelly has been traded

sturt

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

So we're helping the Rockets get Chris Paul and no future 2nd coming to us or anything? Well at least they'll cut Kelly and we can re-sign him....

I certainly hope not. Maybe they view him as the cheap version of Ryan Anderson that they can use if they're able to unload Anderson.

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

We should give Chris a golf clap for his first major scoop:

tumblr_lrs9mtry7Z1r1thdeo1_400.gif

Haven't the Hawks always been better at helping other teams than they have themselves?

Seems like this is our annual tactic. Easy to laugh at it from my viewpoint as it's not my money but why do our owners always need cash? 

Just now, Watchman said:

I certainly hope not. Maybe they view him as the cheap version of Ryan Anderson that they can use if they're able to unload Anderson.

I thought that's the type of player he'd be when he was drafted, especially since we had Ferry as GM. 

8 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Seems like this is our annual tactic. Easy to laugh at it from my viewpoint as it's not my money but why do our owners always need cash? 

I thought that's the type of player he'd be when he was drafted, especially since we had Ferry as GM. 

No matter who owns or runs the team it seems to operate in a similar fashion most of the time. I'd expect the team to have a new owner and everything within a couple of years.

If anyone buys into the idea that this "new" GM or Ressler is going to lead this team anywhere... They'll be letdown again.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

Yep. All signs point to him being better than what we had before. 

lol  I'm just being an ass but I do have my doubts about Schlenk. 

Im in the middle about him and just waiting on the punch line move before I judge him for real for real.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Darrun Hilliard, Ryan Kelly, Tim Quarterman, DeAndre Liggins... what time is the Clippers' party for the non-guaranteed Big Four? Will there be pyro and music? And how many minutes will it last? Not one? Not two? Not three?

~lw3

• Like 2

Okay so we came into the offseason with 6 players. 2 of them are already gone. So with the draft, excluding Kaba who will likely be stashed, we are sitting at 8. We might not see any splashes in free agency, but half the roster will have to come from it.

8 minutes ago, CP61 said:

Okay so we came into the offseason with 6 players. 2 of them are already gone. So with the draft, excluding Kaba who will likely be stashed, we are sitting at 8. We might not see any splashes in free agency, but half the roster will have to come from it.

Or we are in the works of making a trade that will see the Hawks bringing in 3 to  4 players for  one large contract going out.

8 minutes ago, CP61 said:

I could see us trading Millsap and taking back multiple average / young players and I'm sure we'll have a lot of young guys who aren't in the league invited to camp. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

We should give Chris a golf clap for his first major scoop:

tumblr_lrs9mtry7Z1r1thdeo1_400.gif

Haven't the Hawks always been better at helping other teams than they have themselves?

This franchise is such a joke.

I'm not exactly how this helps the Rockets, but I'm sure it helps them somehow. You already know what I'm going to post: STOP HELPING OTHER TEAMS!!!.

• Moderators

I don't mind this trade.  We just traded a player we were going to cut for cash.  The Rockets could fill that salary spot with any number of players so I don't see how this helps them land Paul.  We might as well get paid if we are giving up someone with no future on this team.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I'm not exactly how this helps the Rockets, but I'm sure it helps them somehow. You already know what I'm going to post: STOP HELPING OTHER TEAMS!!!.

Y'all they are going to cut him. Im guessing we were too. I could be wrong, but couldn't he just come back when they do if we actually wanted him? I'm fine with the owner getting money to clear cap space instead of doing it for free.

• Like 1