The Transformation Factory!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Dnice said:

The bar area behind the  baseline is crazy! I guess if fans can be field level in football and in the outfield in baseball stadiums, why not go against the grain in a basketball arena.

Yeah, the idea is pretty crazy. I'm a little worried about the execution though.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

who in the hell would go to a basketball game to get a haircut? What is next a chicken wing spot and a corner liquor store? 

Might as well put a grocery store and a laundromat in there too while they're at it. I'm all for changing the paradigm but in the midst of what I see as a rebuild that's going to involve some very lean seasons? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

who in the hell would go to a basketball game to get a haircut? What is next a chicken wing spot and a corner liquor store? 

So I'm  saying haircut is crazy but chicken wings and a liquor store would do mad business.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

So I'm  saying haircut is crazy but chicken wings and a liquor store would do mad business.

Hmm...a chicken wing place, especially for relatively cheap would have lines roping the arena if they're done right.

As for the other idea, I'd need the customers to sign insurance waivers before opening up a liquor store. From the looks of things, I don't want to be liable if folks just started throwing back the bottle early when the Hawks are down 27...

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Dejay said:

As for the other idea, I'd need the customers to sign insurance waivers before opening up a liquor store. From the looks of things, I don't want to be liable if folks just started throwing back the bottle early when the Hawks are down 27...

The wing place is a great idea.  Totally agree the liquor store in a sports arena is a terrible idea.  But it would do crazy business.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Dejay said:

From the looks of things, I don't want to be liable if folks just started throwing back the bottle early when the Hawks are down 27...

"Sorry, sir, we're required to keep the screwtop off your Ripple."

~lw3

• Like 2

On 6/29/2017 at 0:52 AM, Wurider05 said:

Well, they gotta do something to make all that losing palatable and try to keep people coming to games.