• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paul George traded to thunder

Good get for Pacers too if the reports are true.  Oladipo and Sabonis for a guy who made it clear he wasn't coming back.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Good get for Pacers too if the reports are true.  Oladipo and Sabonis for a guy who made it clear he wasn't coming back.

Yes, some quality young dudes ... a huge risk for the Thunder which will either make this team again or destroy them if George leaves as they don't have any other assets to acquire a replacment ... really mortgaged their future

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Yes, some quality young dudes ... a huge risk for the Thunder which will either make this team again or destroy them if George leaves as they don't have any other assets to acquire a replacment ... really mortgaged their future

George and Russ to LAL next summer.

Wow no picks involved either.   I'm glad to see Boston keeps sitting on all these lovely picks and refusing to use them.  This probably reduces their slim chances of getting Gordan Heyward. I hope he returns to the Jazz.   I think we are entering a new age of super teams that's going to be disgusting to me.   Oh well. :(.

Another GM making a splash. I think he hurt his chances of resigning Durant when he moved Ibaka for Oladipo and Sabonis. Now he does this. Presti is not afraid to take chances that is for damn sure.

If he wraps up Paul George for the long term, he basically snagged him for Serge Ibaka. In my opinion, this trade is well worth the risk.

• Admin
19 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Wow no picks involved either.   I'm glad to see Boston keeps sitting on all these lovely picks and refusing to use them.  This probably reduces their slim chances of getting Gordan Heyward. I hope he returns to the Jazz.   I think we are entering a new age of super teams that's going to be disgusting to me.   Oh well. :(.

Yeah, Ainge screwed up ... he has too many decent players but not a whole lot of really good players .... he also lost out on Griffin too.

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bud tries to sell the farm to get George, but Presti gets him for Oladipo and Sabonis. I don't get it.

He hadn't told management that he wasn't coming back then 

• Like 3

The weird thing is, I thought most of the players would move East to avoid Golden State.  Now everyone is running out West.  The East is going to be a cakewalk for the Cavs.  If the Hawks do this rebuild quickly, the East could be for the taking!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bud tries to sell the farm to get George, but Presti gets him for Oladipo and Sabonis. I don't get it.

We were one pick away from getting Sabonis last season. What do you think of them apples?

• Moderators

I'm not sure Oladipo will ever be more than a nice bench player.  Sabonis is more enticing but not anything guaranteed.  Seems like it was too early to pull the trigger on this package.