• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NBA Free Agent Frenzy 2017

• Admin
20 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

$waggy P!

~lw3

It cracks me up how suddenly Nick Young is a good player ... I have been reading all these wow GS signed another coup with getting Young.  I consider him one of the worst players in the league with the worst shot selection...inability to defend...rebound...or pass.  He is just a chucker and a really bad one at that...he makes Lou Williams' shot selection seem Kyle Korver like.  However, now that he has signed with the warriors Swaggy P is legitimate.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It cracks me up how suddenly Nick Young is a good player ... I have been reading all these wow GS signed another coup with getting Young.  I consider him one of the worst players in the league with the worst shot selection...inability to defend...rebound...or pass.  He is just a chucker and a really bad one at that...he makes Lou Williams shot selection look like it is coming from Korver.  However, now that he has signed with the warriors Swaggy P is legitimate.  

I agree wholeheartedly! Yet, I like how Jared Dubin put it best...

~lwmcgee

• Moderators

Looks like The Baynes Train will be departing from Motown Station soon...

"10 days here" was at the Orlando Summer League, where Moreland led with 2.8 BPG while shooting around 70% from the field.

~lw3

• Admin
1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Half-Man, Half-Retired!

~lw3

Why?  Dude you are at the end of your storied career ... go to a team that will compete for a championship... Sac makes no sense

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Nothing Ambiguous about this duo! Rudy and Kawhi!

~lw3

This one is surprising considering the job Simmons did ... 

• Admin
On 7/5/2017 at 8:02 AM, Thomas said:

Its going to be some kind of ugly facing the Green with Hayward on their roster. Just simply hate those guys.

He is a great pickup but they are also seeming to get rid of the role players that fit their chemistry to a tee ... Bradley and prob Smart and  Crowder ... interesting to see if it works out