• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where are all the offers for Millsap?

Peoriabird

5 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

The only team that can free up over $26 mil without trades by releasing cap holds is Sacramento...None of the other teams can offer Sap over $27 mil per season

Yes but all reports are that teams are contacting Atlanta about working out a sign and trade...multiple teams involved with Sap...his agent is working out the best offer and the Hawks get a say in that they get a choice of what contracts to take back...salary is insignificant when you consider the Hawks aren't over the cap now.

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Flight said:

What happens if everyone thinks his price is too high y'all? 

He'll get less but teams will want to sign him for more than he has ever made by a big margin.

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

If we can get an S&T with Denver to include Faried or Malik Beasley, I'm satisfied. 

Not sure they will give up Malik but Faried seems like a real possibility as they have a log jam at the forward spots. Wilson Chandler is also someone they may want to move. If we cannot get a SNT, Denver can pay him outright and make roster room later.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I will say again, We are keeping Sap. 

I think you are wrong. Denver has been after him for two seasons. They will offer him a chunk of change. I'd bet on it.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Sap would rather stay in Atlanta.  Notice we are after shooters.  Remember our big season?  

Sap isn't apart of this team's future...sell your older assets while they still have value for future assets

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Sap isn't apart of this team's future...sell your older assets while they still have value for future assets

So if Denver signs him outright what do you say?   Sap could have left before.  Also remember Paul has to agree to a snt.  

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

So if Denver signs him outright what do you say?   Sap could have left before.  Also remember Paul has to agree to a snt.  

SAP agreeing to it is really to help out both teams. Denver has to many guaranteed contracts and moving Faried or Chandler would help their roster count and cap. The only stumbling blocks if SAP  agrees to the money is, will they send anyone and if so will we take who they want to send.

I think SAP is gone and this meeting with Denver being last is for a reason. They have wanted him all along but he wanted to test the market.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

They can't unless they renounce all of their cap holds and he signs for less than $27 mil as his 1st year's salary