• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where are all the offers for Millsap?

Peoriabird

11 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Yeah, In some ways they overachieved last year... They will not do it again.

East is so weak, watch them win 40 and snag 6th. Yuck...

Edited by hazer

16 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

The east is going to be a shit show for  sure.

Only 3 eastern conference teams have taken huge blows this offseason. Chicago, Indiana, and the eastern conference all stars. If you drop those two teams from the playoff heap last year, Miami and Detroit make it. Is that really a shit show? 

7 minutes ago, CP61 said:

Only 3 eastern conference teams have taken huge blows this offseason. Chicago, Indiana, and the eastern conference all stars. If you drop those two teams from the playoff heap last year, Miami and Detroit make it. Is that really a shit show? 

The east sucked this past year also. So, yes...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

The east sucked this past year also. So, yes...

I mean it's way worse than the west, but it's not bad enough for the Hawks without Millsap to make the playoffs. Plus Hayward coming to the East should make it better than it is now. The Sixers should be significantly better to.

3 minutes ago, CP61 said:

I mean it's way worse than the west, but it's not bad enough for the Hawks without Millsap to make the playoffs. Plus Hayward coming to the East should make it better than it is now. The Sixers should be significantly better to.

LOL!  The Sixers won't win 30 games.  To much youth, not enough veterans.  They are relying on two players who have yet to play in the NBA to lead them to the playoffs.

Just now, KB21 said:

LOL!  The Sixers won't win 30 games.  To much youth, not enough veterans.  They are relying on two players who have yet to play in the NBA to lead them to the playoffs.

Okay. We will see. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hazer said:

Menace, Gaze, freshPrince, Sap, trade/FA is shaping up to be Hawks lineup this year. 32 wins and lottery pick.

That team could make the playoffs and leave us in terrible shape.  No hope for the present or the future.

Just now, KB21 said:

....and those two players could not lead their college teams to the NCAA tournament.  

Embiid is one of the 5 best players in the east if he stays healthy. And I don't give a f*** about who wins and who doesn't in college. The Sixers are built to win now and for a long long time. I am 150% bought in to the process. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, CP61 said:

Embiid is one of the 5 best players in the east if he stays healthy. And I don't give a f*** about who wins and who doesn't in college. The Sixers are built to win now and for a long long time. I am 150% bought in to the process. 

Shaq didn't win jack in college.  Didn't you hear they are taking his rings back and giving them to Trajan Langdon?

• Like 1

Like I said, and I will again, college can't be your marker of success in the pros for me. There may be some cases in which there's a perfect world in which a college coach helps a kid really grow up both on and off the court, but that really only happens at places like West Virginia in big name schools, IMHO (which may be why high caliber prospects don't go there lol).

There's your answer BTW, @Peoriabird. And I may have been wrong, but not too wrong.

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

His max was a 4 year $163 Mil.  Sorry, not even close

Actually that's the max the team he was previously on can offer. The actual max for this year for any other team was 4/128 or 32 million per.

He got 2 million per less than the max any other team can offer other than Atlanta.

Sorry. I was closer than you were. We were both wrong.

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Actually that's the max the team he was previously on can offer. The actual max for this year for any other team was 4/128.

He got 2 million less than the max any other team can offer other than Atlanta.

Sorry. I was closer than you were. We were both wrong.

Millsap is eligible for a maximum contract projected at five years and $205 million from the Hawks or four years and $152 million from another team.