• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Schlenk say we are competing? Or competing for a playoff spot?

Admin

2 minutes ago, tonegully said:

As the team stands now we can not settle for anything than a top 3 pick. This team currently constructed should be bad enough to lower the season ticket prices they jacked up recently.

Highly unlikely that ticket prices will drop.  They think we should shell out big dollars to see this crappy team play.

On 7/8/2017 at 0:18 AM, KB21 said:

Has it sunk in yet that this is going to be a VERY LONG process, and quite frankly, if you don't get Luke Doncic in the draft this year, then tanking simply isn't worth it.  

I like Porter Jr. and Ayton as well. 

Next year, Zion, Bagley III and maybe Barrett will be in the draft. We can't lose. Just get two top 3 picks. That's it. 

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I like Porter Jr. and Ayton as well. 

Next year, Zion, Bagley III and maybe Barrett will be in the draft. We can't lose. Just get two top 3 picks. That's it. 

Since it's pretty obvious that The Colonel is taking the long view and playing chess, he probably already has his lottery picks chosen. Luxury Tax teams targeted as well. 

40 minutes ago, hazer said:

Since it's pretty obvious that The Colonel is taking the long view and playing chess, he probably already has his lottery picks chosen. Luxury Tax teams targeted as well. 

I'm pretty sure he's playing 52 card pickup and not Chess.

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

I'm pretty sure he's playing 52 card pickup and not Chess.

We shall see...