• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone ever see this video of Bernie Mullins talking about infiltrating Hawks fan sites in order to control the message?

Admin

22 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Bah, you caught me.

Why does part of me wonder if you're actually telling the truth??? If anyone of the regulars here could actually be Bernie it would have to be you or maybe @benhillboy

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Wonder if that is when Jason Walker was allowed in on workouts and then got banned for being honest.

Maybe Jason Walker was a spy all along and that's why he left Hawksquawk for greener pastures and then left Peachtree for who knows what he's doing now. 

• Premium Member

Jason got banned from the workouts because teams were reading his reports and it directly affected the draft status of players and their agents went bat **** nut about it. They created such a fury that the hawks banned him from the pre draft workouts. I know all of that as a fact.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Why does part of me wonder if you're actually telling the truth??? If anyone of the regulars here could actually be Bernie it would have to be you or maybe @benhillboy

Maybe Jason Walker was a spy all along and that's why he left Hawksquawk for greener pastures and then left Peachtree for who knows what he's doing now. 

Because like the rest of the Hawks Organization, I am constantly confusing hype with facts???

• Like 3

@Dolfan23 - you probably have an idea who watches us. I honestly think they could learn something from monitoring this site. This is the only place full of people from our small fan base that I know of (that is worthwhile).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Seriously though, working with the Hawks' organization in public affairs or player research would be a dream job to me. Use your contacts and make that happen.

• Like 1