• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Summer league gm 1

Dnice

29 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You see how easy the game comes to Bembry, and you wonder why he couldn't crack the rotation.  Forget the fact that he couldn't shoot, the entire team barely could shoot.  But he's just smooth with everything,

He has such ample talent but that inconsistency due to not having a reliable jumper is still there. 

LeVert has impressed. Same for Whitehead. It's clear which team has a brighter future. BudCox been poorly drafting and signing put this team back three years. 

Holy crap are we terrible at the 1,5 and bench.  IMHO, Collins is the best player on the floor for Atlanta right now.   Bembry would be but man he can shoot outside 5 feet.

and lastly....Get Solomon off the floor before he breaks Collins and Prince's legs. That guy set a pick on his own man. Completely stopped Prince's drive to the basket with a friendly fire pick.

• Like 1

• Admin
5 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

What is going on with our team. Absolutely no off ball movement. It's sickening. Like watching aau crap. 

It's summer league aka playground ball ... u can't overreact to much about it

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It's summer league aka playground ball ... u can't overreact to much about it

I agree. But you would think the fundamentals would show. Pass and move. I learned that in middle school ball. 

Sad to see borderline professionals camp at a 3 point line and not move an inch. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrReality said:

We had Collins rated number 11 on the board. He's showing us his stuff. Could have a find. 

In the first half he was definitely our best player. I think his leg bothered him in the second half.