• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Summer League Game 2: Hawks vs Pelicans

benhillboy

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I think we all can agree Bembry and Collins are the future. I hope Dennis and Prince can join them. If they can't, we got Zion, Porter Jr. Doncic who can. 

Dennis, Prince, Brembry, and Collins are the future. 

If you put Dennis in the summer league, he'd probably drop 50pts and 15 assists..lol

I hope the Hawks can draft Doncic and Kostas Anteto (uh this guy)

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Collins will be an all star and it isn't his ceiling.

I hope so. All of his issues like defense and his jumper looks crazy right now. His jumper looks amazing. 20/10 potential with good defense is usually a top 3 PF in the NBA. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Dwight was a poor leader . . . but who is the first Hawk that Bembry mentions in the post game that helped him his rookie year?

Yep.

Image result for dwight howard deandre bembry

Dwight and Thabo, only vets / players he mentioned that helped him.

• Like 4

Just now, marco102 said:

Dennis, Prince, Brembry, and Collins are the future. 

If you put Dennis in the summer league, he'd probably drop 50pts and 15 assists..lol

Prince still looks like a role player. Dennis has shown his worth in the NBA. Both got potential but Bembry and Collins can be all stars. If Bembry can really improve that shot to even Bazemore level, he can be special. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I hope we don't resign Kelly but is looks like Bud likes this dude.  They couldn't wait to get this guy back.  Definitely a Bud Big! :ahf2:

Third string PF for peanuts I guess. Kinda what I've always thought of Moose but Kelly is definitely behind Moose. Wishing for those limited Moose minutes at PF but we know Bud. He really thinks Moose is a legitimate hybrid C/PF.

• Like 2