• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ersan Ilyasova is Back one year deal

GrimeyKidd

1 minute ago, Bankingitbig said:

I mean... I can see what Sportrac has for myself. What I am saying is it isn't accurate as they don't list Dedmon. For example, they have Dedmon listed as signing with the Spurs, which there hasn't been anything reported to suggest that is the case.

Like I also said, I know that they are using Crawford's full cap hit, which I don't think is the most accurate, but probably is the most conservative estimate.

But to each his own, you can keep going with the assumption that we only have 12 players signed and that we haven't signed Dedmon and that we agreed to pay Crawford his full contract in the buyout if you want.

I am not assuming anything. I am just reading lol

Signings like Ersan rarely show up in the box score day one, but go a long way toward long term development. Ersan is a pro's pro and his influence on the youngsters is something you don't measure in a box score but will influence their play the rest of their lives.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

They are missing Dedmon. Is he signed yet as they are showing Ersan's cap hit as guaranteed.

Think at the moment its still just a verbal. Am banking on him not just being here but starting at least most of our games at C.

• Like 1

Return of Stretch 5 Bud Ball

PG-Schröder/Delaney

SG-Bazemore/Belinelli/Dorsey

SF- Prince/Bembry

PF - Illyasova/Collins/Muscala

C- Muscala/Dedmon/Plumlee/Stone

Depth chart starting to make sense now. Still need a backup PG and another wing.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, GameTime said:

PG-Schröder/Delaney

SF- Prince/Bembry

Depth chart starting to make sense now. Still need a backup PG and another wing.

Dude...Ain't nobody coming to see Muscala and Illyasova play basketball!..Phillips would be empty if Bud went with that starting line up plus they won't win many games anyway. This is precisely why I think we need a change.  Gametime is probably right.. but no other coach in this league would trot those guys out there except Bud

17 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dude...Ain't nobody coming to see Muscala and Illyasova play basketball!..Phillips would be empty if Bud went with that starting line up plus they won't win many games anyway. This is precisely why I think we need a change.  Gametime is probably right.. but no other coach in this league would trot those guys out there except Bud

All five are Coach Buds guys so he is getting what he paid for lol

He traded Teague to start Dennis

He paid Baze what amounts to a RFA Max to keep him

He drafted Prince

He traded for Irsan

He loves Moose

I think Collins and Dedmon will get a lot of play.

If Baze falls on his ass again, look for Marco and Dorsey to be eating up the minutes.

I like Bembry's energy in summer league, lets see if it plays out in the regular season.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GameTime said:

PG-Schröder/Delaney

SF- Prince/Bembry

On a very high note, we have a roster of players who know how to take a charge.