• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IS this Shots Fired???

Diesel

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Who in the hell are you calling HOMERS?  Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion and hot takes does not mean you should be calling any one a homer. 

When people avoid to tell the truth about the obvious and feel the need to protect some type of sacred Cow.. they are Homers...  Don't misunderstand, I'm a Homer too... I just don't have the same sacred cows and can see the truth in these situations. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Eddielives said:

Collins being "in the cross hairs" is completely a guess or projection of what you want to believe. 

Eddie.  IF Prince makes a comment about guys who do well in SL and Collins is a guy that did well in SL, that means that whether on purpose or by coincidence he's talking about Collins too.   It's like if I told Marco All messageboard contributors are HOMERS.. Whether I mean to or not..I'm calling you a HOMER too. 

There's nothing vague about this... No projections.  No hidden Beliefs.  It's FACT.

53 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Eddie.  IF Prince makes a comment about guys who do well in SL and Collins is a guy that did well in SL, that means that whether on purpose or by coincidence he's talking about Collins too.   It's like if I told Marco All messageboard contributors are HOMERS.. Whether I mean to or not..I'm calling you a HOMER too. 

There's nothing vague about this... No projections.  No hidden Beliefs.  It's FACT.

Here's where you're missing it again.  Your wording of "shots fired" and "in the crosshairs" assumes the intent of his comment to be directed as some sort of attack/offensive against guys.  You're making it out like he(Prince) is trying to start a fight or at least direct a snarky comment towards SL's that are doing well or at least taking some sort of shot at them.  However you wanna say it, you're assuming there is some sort of malicious or confrontational intent.  I don't know exactly what his intention was in saying it and you don't either.  But you are insisting that it's likely some kind of personal comment meant to be heard perhaps by a certain teammate which is completely in the realm of conjecture, as are many of your posts.  That's all I'm pointing out.  And I stand by my statement that because of your repeated attempts to push this towards something almost personal involving Collins, you are essentially trying to create drama.  There's plenty interesting going on in the NBA to not have to do that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

Here's where you're missing it again.  Your wording of "shots fired" and "in the crosshairs"

Go back and reread.. What I said was "Where was Controversial ever mentioned...   The shots fired were at SL.  IN the cross fire is Collins and his SL "

In the Crossfire is a lot different than in the cross hairs.

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Go back and reread.. What I said was "Where was Controversial ever mentioned...   The shots fired were at SL.  IN the cross fire is Collins and his SL "

In the Crossfire is a lot different than in the cross hairs.

Fair enough.  My mistake on the quote.  But it still doesn't take away from my overall point.  You're assuming that which you cannot know and turning it into a mission to stir the pot.