I think 7.8. and 9 could easily flip flop

10- Bucks

11- Bulls

12-Hawks

I think 10.11.12 could flip flop

13- Knicks

14- Pacers

15 - Nets

I projected 30 wins for us in what is now a even weaker Eastern Conference than last season. The Knicks won 31 last season and were 12tth.  I don't see anyway we make the playoffs but without a lot of bouncing balls going our way we will not be picking 1-5 in the lottery either. 6-10 is where we will be picking.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

1- Cavaliers,

2- Celtics 

3- Wizards

4- Raptors

5- Heat,

6-Bobcats,

7- Pistons

8- Orlando

9 - 76ers

I think 7.8. and 9 could easily flip flop

10- Bucks

11- Bulls

12-Hawks

I think 10.11.12 could flip flop

13- Knicks

14- Pacers

15 - Nets

I projected 30 wins for us in what is now a even weaker Eastern Conference than last season. The Knicks won 31 last season and were 12tth.  I don't see anyway we make the playoffs but without a lot of bouncing balls going our way we will not be picking 1-5 in the lottery either. 6-10 is where we will be picking.

If healthy the Bucks are a potential 4 seed this year

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 7/20/2017 at 0:41 AM, Kimsey said:

. The most competition for lotto balls are Bulls, Knicks, and Magic.

What??

The Bulls are easily better than a lotto ball team.  Wade, Lavine, Dunn, Lopez, Portis,   Yes.. they are rebuilding, but they are rebuilding with talent... not with bench players.

The Knicks...

Zingas, Melo, and Hardaway Jr. Makes this team a non-Lotto team.  They may trade Melo... however, Zingas and Hardaway still makes this team good.  I haven't mentioned Courtney Lee. 

On 7/22/2017 at 2:32 PM, capstone21 said:

If healthy the Bucks are a potential 4 seed this year

I don't think that much of the Bucks. They are a one star team like were last season; but we had a better PG and I think we were deeper. That got us a 5th seed.

Edited by Buzzard

• Admin
14 hours ago, Diesel said:

What??

The Bulls are easily better than a lotto ball team.  Wade, Lavine, Dunn, Lopez, Portis,   Yes.. they are rebuilding, but they are rebuilding with talent... not with bench players.

The Knicks...

Zingas, Melo, and Hardaway Jr. Makes this team a non-Lotto team.  They may trade Melo... however, Zingas and Hardaway still makes this team good.  I haven't mentioned Courtney Lee. 

So adding Hardaway moves this 31 team up to the playoffs?  That team is terrible.  NY will be one of the worst teams in the NBA next season.  

Dunn hasn't done anything in the NBA, Lavine doesn't play any D, Wade is a shell of the player he was ... Portis is a below average pf and Lopez?  Lopez just looks like he smells really bad.  He is a decent defender.  They will not be making the playoffs.

• Like 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I don't think that much of the Bucks. They are a one star team like were last season; but we had a better PG and I think we were deeper. That got us a 5th seed.

They are a one star team but they have solid players surrounding him ... Middleton is one of the most underrated 3-D players in the league ... Parker is a scorer, Brogdon fits next to the Greek Freak perfectly,.. and speaking of the Greek Freak ,,, he is just improving every year.  They have a nice bench and a nice bunch of young bigs.  They are growing as a team and continually getting better.  Also, they got the sixth seed last year with 42 wins and they have done nothing to take a step backwards.  They are only getting better

• Like 1

It's absolutely hilarious how Diesel constantly SLAMS Dennis but absolutely ADORES Hardaway Jr.

No man. Hardaway Jr is overrated because of his flashy play. He is not that much better than Dennis and you are seeing him through his flash, and not the reality.

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

They are a one star team but they have solid players surrounding him ... Middleton is one of the most underrated 3-D players in the league ... Parker is a scorer, Brogdon fits next to the Greek Freak perfectly,.. and speaking of the Greek Freak ,,, he is just improving every year.  They have a nice bench and a nice bunch of young bigs.  They are growing as a team and continually getting better.  Also, they got the sixth seed last year with 42 wins and they have done nothing to take a step backwards.  They are only getting better

I agree.  The Bucks are on the rise though they need more seasoning and to get their guys healthy (I don't think Parker and Middleton played a game together last year).  Greek Freak is younger then Denis and now arguably the second best player in the east.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It's absolutely hilarious how Diesel constantly SLAMS Dennis but absolutely ADORES Hardaway Jr.

No man. Hardaway Jr is overrated because of his flashy play. He is not that much better than Dennis and you are seeing him through his flash, and not the reality.

Hardaway is not better than Dennis at all as anyone with a pair of eyes who watched our playoffs last season can attest.  Dennis is better at everything but scoring and the margin isn't big for THJr on that front.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, capstone21 said:

So adding Hardaway moves this 31 team up to the playoffs?  That team is terrible.  NY will be one of the worst teams in the NBA next season.  

Dunn hasn't done anything in the NBA, Lavine doesn't play any D, Wade is a shell of the player he was ... Portis is a below average pf and Lopez?  Lopez just looks like he smells really bad.  He is a decent defender.  They will not be making the playoffs.

Actually.. Adding Hardaway and Freeing up Honry to coach his game.   I want you to look at the talent that Horny has now and look at the talent he had in Phoenix.   In Phoenix, in the West, while he wasn't trying to fit his team into the triangle, Hornacek was coach of the year type who made his team very good.   I think the NY sees a return of that. 

The Offense can't get any worse than the last two years. If the def rating is in the top8 we will make the POs. The Hawks will finish as 7th seed.

1. Cavs

2. Celtics

3. Toronto

4. Bucks

5. Wizards

6. Heat

7. Atlanta

8. Hornets

Sixers will not be a PO team this year because they have two Rooks in their s5. 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Diesel said:

Actually.. Adding Hardaway and Freeing up Honry to coach his game.   I want you to look at the talent that Horny has now and look at the talent he had in Phoenix.   In Phoenix, in the West, while he wasn't trying to fit his team into the triangle, Hornacek was coach of the year type who made his team very good.   I think the NY sees a return of that. 

I think that is a good point on the triangle.  Hornacek was a good coach in Phoenix and his impact may be much larger this year without Phil demanding that he try to implement the triangle (something Phil never did without Tex).