• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Baze due for a revival.

Diesel

If Bazemore concentrates more on being a scrapper/garbage man he can be more productive..We need him to get steals and layups, run the floor hard and finish on the break..Get some backdoor cuts like Carroll used to instead of primarily hovering around the 3 point line..

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I won't start a new thread, but here's something..

I hear a lot of people saying that our best move is to move Baze.   I actually believe that Baze may have a more permanent spot on this team and it's not because of the Bazegaze.  I think he's skilled.  I think he needs to be coached.   I really hate to say it but from all signs, I think Atkinson really worked with our guys and helped them develop.   I think if Bud can do some of that with the guys we have left, I think  Baze could live up to some of his potential. 

If he doesn't have another undisclosed knee injury, here are his probable stats...

44.5% FG/36% 3PT/75% FT

12 PPG/4 REB/3 AST/0.9 BLK

That's all. He's not a big potential guy as he's simply an athlete. Not worth 70 million at all!

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If he doesn't have another undisclosed knee injury, here are his probable stats...

44.5% FG/36% 3PT/75% FT

12 PPG/4 REB/3 AST/0.9 BLK

That's all. He's not a big potential guy as he's simply an athlete. Not worth 70 million at all!

Nobody is saying he's worth the money.  I'm saying that he's not worthless.   Moreover, Rodman was simply an athlete and he's in the HOF. 

53 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Nobody is saying he's worth the money.  I'm saying that he's not worthless.   Moreover, Rodman was simply an athlete and he's in the HOF. 

Different circumstances....

smh, nevermind. I'll just be slamming my head into the wall with you. Next, you'll claim that Jeff Teague/Al Horford has the impact that Michael Jordan has.

7 hours ago, AHF said:

Rodman was a student of D and rebounding.  A lot more than merely an athlete.

Never saw a guy get behind the basket more than Rodman did and still wedge his way into the rebound battle and take the board almost every time. Was pretty amazing, like a human crowbar. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Never saw a guy get behind the basket more than Rodman did and still wedge his way into the rebound battle and take the board almost every time. Was pretty amazing, like a human crowbar. 

Rebounding is about timing, desire, and athletic ability.   You have to want to get to the spot before your opponent.   Rodman was a guy who wanted to get there more than his opponents.  I wish I could say that there's some learned technique for rebounding... but in actuality, it's just putting a body on your man and fighting for the position.  Rodman mastered that and kept his body tuned so that he could fight.   For somebody to say that Baze is just an athlete... they discount his desire and some of the things that he does technically correct.   Like I have said often... He's not worthless.   He's not some guy who just clowned his way into 70 Million dollars.  When he went on the market, there were several teams interested. 

28 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Whenever I think of Baze the first image is the fumbling break away lay up versus Cleveland.  It was so Vintage Baze.  Then some streaky threes and some active D.  Then, uh...

Then uh...ricocheting the ball off his knee along the sideline with only 1 man 5 feet away on him.

• Like 1