• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! [8-17 UPDATE] Sheer boredom requires me to ask who do you think will be our jersey sponsor?

sturt

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I was going to guess coke but then again  they wouldn't want to llimit themselves to just one team ... I bet it is something more local

Yeah, but it doesn't have to be Coke itself, but i could be a Coke brand product like  Dasani , Powerade, Gold Peak tea  etc

7 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

The Georgia Lottery.

Going to join you in being a wise guy and say Northrop Grumman.  

Seriously though Club Nikki, Cheetah and Diamonds of Atlanta are strategic partners. They've been partnering with the Hawks for years giving us a competitive edge. Isn't it time we give them their due? 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, pimp said:

Yeah, but it doesn't have to be Coke itself, but i could be a Coke brand product like  Dasani , Powerade, Gold Peak tea  etc

That was my thinking, along with the fact that they've seemed to aggressively market Sprite via the NBA in the last several years.

There is, though, good reason to think that it might not be a national brand since the team is so unlikely to play many nationally televised games for awhile. So, maybe a brand that fits especially well with the footprint of the regional sports network there.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, sturt said:

That was my thinking, along with the fact that they've seemed to aggressively market Sprite via the NBA in the last several years.

There is a connection...

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2