• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks players reportedly reacted with “jubilation” following Dwight Howard trade

capstone21

2 hours ago, Flight said:

I'm surprised that this is even news

There are plenty that are still in denial.

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Surprisingly I can't recall Jordan verbally and/or publicly throwing any of his players under the bus outside of dropping a few buckets and barking on 'em in practice.  Trust, His Airness will indeed "air out" his new C by AS break.   

Hopefully MJ doesn't go full Kwame on Dwight either.

• Premium Member

It's hard to take anything that they say about Dwight serious because when he won teammate of the year... they said.. he played with Millsap so maybe the players wasn't taking the voting seriously. 

That's crackpipe journalism. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

There are plenty that are still in denial.

Hopefully MJ doesn't go full Kwame on Dwight either.

I wonder if Mike's coldcock had anything to do with Kerr's degenerative neck.  Couldn't have helped. That man had the most brute strength ever for his body type.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Definitely call BS on this.  So the same team that voted Dwight "Teammate of the Year", were screaming in jubilation when he left?  Now of course, I'm sure Dwight didn't get all of the votes.  But he got more than anyone else on the team.  

Dwight and Dennis did not get along privately. It is a very poorly guarded secret.  Writer takes what I'm guessing is Dennis going "YES" and turns it into multiple players screaming in jubilation.

• Like 3