• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk XVI Fantasy Basketball!!!

capstone21

• Admin

We are now in our 17th year of Hawksquawk fantasy basketball!! (I know the name is XVI)

We had a very successful season last year and so I brought all of the managers back ... Please send me a confirmation that you intend to play again as there is interest from others

After last year's managers are figured out and there are open spots the league will be open to new managers ... it will be first come first served.  Please message me of your interest

THIS IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS MANAGERS WHO WILL PLAY THE WHOLE SEASON

Whether u are 20 games behind or in first place, you will be expected to manage your lineups

The draft is tentatively scheduled for the Tuesday 10th at 8pm eastern

Good luck fellow managers as we play another great season!!!!

• Moderators

I'll be at a birfday dinner (ATL Fish Market! mmmm...) at the new draft-time. While I probably won't be able to sneak away, definitely don't move the draft again w/o a good compelling reason by another participant. My Pre-Draft Rankings are locked and loaded, and ready for some good Auto-Picking!

~lw3

• Admin
12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I'll be at a birfday dinner (ATL Fish Market! mmmm...) at the new draft-time. While I probably won't be able to sneak away, definitely don't move the draft again w/o a good compelling reason by another participant. My Pre-Draft Rankings are locked and loaded, and ready for some good Auto-Picking!

~lw3

We are not locked in there ... we can move to Thursday

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

You are welcome. Maybe next year I won't be so busy and can rejoin if there is a spot.

You will have a spot

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

Had center cut crab legs there years ago and it remains one of my favorite meals.  Yum.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Drafted on the phone while reading to the kids so hoping I didn't screw up too badly.  Could not see projected stats for my team at all, which I hate.  Killed myself with lack of rebounding last year that way. Good luck guys!

• Like 1

I'm totally regretting taking DeRozan over Beal , when i had Beal ranked higher. :banghead:  I missed out on all those 3s.
For some reason i started thinking about DeRozan being in the top 5 in free throws made (7+  made per game) 84%
He was going to help my free throw % , and i could get Gordon, or Ariza , or Reddick later for 3s  ... nope 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pimp said:

I'm totally regretting taking DeRozan over Beal , when i had Beal ranked higher. :banghead:  I missed out on all those 3s.
For some reason i started thinking about DeRozan being in the top 5 in free throws made (7+  made per game) 84%
He was going to help my free throw % , and i could get Gordon, or Ariza , or Reddick later for 3s  ... nope 

Taking both Simmons and Dieng so high put me in a bad spot for points. Hopefully Rudy and Rose will do what they did last season. To me my strengths are the three shooting percentage stats and maybe threes and ppg.

Everything else looks pretty average.

Edited by Buzzard